Crazy Broads and the men who love them....

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
i know this guy(not saying who they are,but it ain't me) who got a bi-polar girlfriend who is pregnant,a wishy washy ass bitch.She tries to turn him against his family and really got this fool brainwashed into thinking that she is perfect and shit.So anyways this fool is fittin' to take care of this baby that aint even his(which i dont see anything wrong with it,except the bitch don't appreciate it)and puts up with this bitch's mental problems.The bitch lies constantly about everything,she already has a kid that got taken by the father(how many times you hear about the dad winning custody???),and the people she lives with are constantly at quarrel with her.She has every excuse in the book why she can act like a bitch,i'm pregnant,i'm bi-polar yadada .....and my potna can't even speak for himself on anything,the bitch is like his fuckin' ventriliquist(i wonder if i spelled that right).Yesterday,the brother of dude smoked two hits off of his brothers' joint when he was at work....his brother gets home,doesn't even notice.....later on that night,this bitch wants to say that the brother been smokin' up all his weed(which is bullshit,2 hits doesn't equal all his weed)and she even goes as far as to say he's been stealing his weed......which there was no proof of and then has the nerve to tell the brother he isn't allowed in HIS own shit????Then the bitch tries to threaten that the brother is going to get his head cracked open.....the dude attacks the brother cape untucked and ready to scrap over this bitch,with his own brother............do you think this bitch is wrong???If this was your homie/brother whatever......would you mention to him that he needs to drop her,or would you just sit back and wait for him to come to his senses???What would ya'll [email protected] know what i'm talkin' about and who(no not kaoz either).....but another situation(the situation i just typed up)arose.

May 17, 2002
sounds like my babys momma.....lol i am one of the very few and fourtunate fathers to get custody of their kids.....but believe me i went through hell.....hey vill, i heard you are permanently back in the area, hit me up cuz i know you been tryin to get at masked man to start recording, they record at my pad so lets hook up
[email protected]

May 9, 2002
this fool

What's up man?...I think for 1 this guy is in a fucked up situation.
And for 2 you need to stay out of your brothers weed while he's at work. I know why your brother Travis is with this girl, she got a badunkadunk, and she can cook her ass off.....So tell your (friend's friend) to get his mind right, and buy a safe to keep his pot head brother out of his stash.

Get at me

Apr 25, 2002
i should tell him to get a safe......that way ''his girl''......not him,will have no reason to lie about me takin' weed when i didnt even know there was any in there(dont talk to trav about this,it'll just cause more trouble).....by the way asshole.....if someone smokes 100 plus dollars weed with you when he aint even workin'......whats' two li'l drags off a joint......i think thats pathetic to argue over.......but he wasn't really......she was doing all the talking.

May 10, 2002
DAMN MAN THAT SOUNDS LIKE WAAAAAAAY TOO MUCH DRAMA, AND THE DUDE AINT EVEN THE FATHER OF HIS PREGNANT GIRL???? THATS A LIL FUCKED UP, SOUNDS LIKE SHE MIGHT BE A HOE ON TOP OF EVERYTHING ELSE YOU JUS SAID ABOUT HER, WHICH THE OBVIOUS BEIN SHES A "PSYCHO BITCH, PSYCHO BITCH!!" LOL

May 18, 2002
www.myspace.com
Devilish Scheme said:
question....

what would yall do if a bitch you got down with one night, a few weeks later said she was pregnant, buttt she really wasnt...
Been there.....sorta. Tha bitch said she hadnt had her period for 6 weeks......

I freaked out till I found out it wasnt true from her homegirl and then she confirmed she was lyin. I then went verbally buckwild on tha bitch and told her that even if she confirmed it to please me that I would have no part should she have a kid......

But thats over now and we coo.....:classic:

Apr 25, 2002
^^ Haha This shit reminds me of that Big L song Clinic- I Shoulda Worn a Rubba."I shoulda worn a rubber, before I went up in it, And then ya monkey ass won't be sittin in a clinic... Cause I didn't put a helmet on my mother fucking soldier, I started stickin up quick, And the next time I took a piss, a motherfuckin flame shot out my dick. Yeah I remember you tellin me about that drama with that bitch G, good thing that bitch is out of your life now.

Apr 25, 2002
does it bug you to see the word ''BITCH''????Aye.........i just call it how it is...........there are WOMEN and then,there............THE BITCHEZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I have no love for BITCHES..........The bitches are the bitchiest of the bitches........infact,bitches,bitches,bitches.....along with hoes..........naw i'm kiddin'

mo-x

Sicc OG
May 4, 2002
www.unknownterritoryrecords.com
"Women constitute 1/2 of the world's population, perform nearly 2/3 of its work hours, receive 1/10 of the world's income and own less than 1/100 of the world's property."

And that's the way it should be.

LOL, i'm playing, but where did you get that quote?