Craziest Brawl Ya'll Ever Gotten Into?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 3, 2002
Whats is it?

Mine MIGHT have been yesterday. Was out drunk in northside milwaukee at one of my boys brothers. Anyways, I lost the battery to my camcorder and i was outside pissed off lookin for it and all the sudden my guy q-ball thinks it would be funny to toss a chair off the 2nd story balcony at me and barely misses...

Now tossin shit at me while i'm drunk and pissed isn't a good thing. lmao. Even bein my boy and fuckin around. So I head back to my other guys work van who pours concrete and I grab a waffle hammer out of floor of the van and start runnin up the stairs to the apartment. Before we go further.. I'll explain the hammer. Q-Ball is a 6'3 260 lbs. built ass bouncer for a strip club... like a linebacker. I'm a 5'11 170 lbs. when soakin wet playa who ain't feelin the weight class differential.

So anyways.. as I rush up the stairs the doors wide open and I'm screamin at mother fuckers that it was the worst mistake they ever made. I come out to the balcony and words started flingin at each other.. then it came to pushes.. then next thing q-ball throws me in a headlock and i start hookin the hammer up at him over and over. I guess I busted dude in the head five times before people tried breaking it up and he was bleedin all over me. My other boy whos van i got the hammer from stepped too close and got his knee cap shattered when i was swingin. And basically shit was jus goin crazy. After bout 10 good minutes of brawlin and bleedin.. everyone chilled out.. popped a beer.. and laughed at the puddles of blood everywhere on the porch and bounced. shit was too wild. fuckin q-ball was stumblin stupid puttin his arm around me and shit callin me the craziest motha fucker he ever met then passed out cold in the van... screamin straight into his ear and he wouldnt wake up. We was worried at first.. but dude was jus a lil sauced up... although he does have a hole in his ear from the hook of the hammer and a indent on the side of his head. lol. And my boy Chewy got a legit pimp limp now. haha. Somebody open the detox again mayne..... i need help.

Apr 25, 2002
I got into a brawl at the Cardinals game because some SLU frat faggots were talkin shit cause I had on my Barry Bonds jersey. They called me a faggot and it was on cause you know what a lil dirty went into the game on "On One off the O.E.". They called me out like i'm some kind of punk. I turned around and said say it again. They did and they got bombed on, like Palestine runnin up with a bomb strpped to themselves. This old man tried getting involved and he got tossed down the bleachers from were he came. But lil frat faggots got they bannana republic t-shirts all bloody cause noses got broke. They thought i was there with two my folks, please I had six more folks in the upper deck.

May 3, 2002
hahaha.. hell nah. now thats some shit. thats what i'm talkin bout man... crazy ass brawls and shit. I dunno if the one above was the craziest.. but since its the most recent and just fuckin wild.. shits jus stickin out in my head right now.

keep em comin ya'll..