crazie locs smahed eggs on his neigbors floor.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 11, 2008
WWW.PLEASEATSOMESHIT.COM
I got more respect for crazy locs cause he stays true to himself...dude is realer than a lot of so called artists living an imaginary life of luxury

and yall gotta admit hes improved a LOT since we first saw that first video

whatever meds they got you on Locs stick with it homie cause its working....

you got the right mindstate for music, but you gotta let that beef with ya neighbor go....yeah marios a bitch, but let that sucka hinder your progress or cause any setbacks

i might fuck with you wit the jokes homie, but dont get it twisted i support any artist that keeps it real...

keep movin forward Jimmy....keep practicing and evolving....

Mar 9, 2009
I got more respect for crazy locs cause he stays true to himself...dude is realer than a lot of so called artists living an imaginary life of luxury

and yall gotta admit hes improved a LOT since we first saw that first video

whatever meds they got you on Locs stick with it homie cause its working....

you got the right mindstate for music, but you gotta let that beef with ya neighbor go....yeah marios a bitch, but let that sucka hinder your progress or cause any setbacks

i might fuck with you wit the jokes homie, but dont get it twisted i support any artist that keeps it real...

keep movin forward Jimmy....keep practicing and evolving....
fa shoe thanks brah,i apprciate that thanks g.all my peeps keep it sentimental mean be real bout thangs if we keep it real everything goin be sentimental.through ups and downs the real will make r talent even though we aint talented.keep it sentimental mean real will make u with lots potential thanx again dirt e needlez fa shoe.if u have potential but aint real.ur still losing.if u true not talented they will love u for who u are.if you have both real and talent you gone change the world thanks to all my siccness folks for the support.

Last edited:
Mar 9, 2009
oh thank you nutkase crazie locs had to deal with alot that day but he free on the grind.in and out of court still things a fuckkin hassle.thanx nutkase thanx to all my siccness fans and haters critics its natin but luv.support the homie troublez too from wssj.subscibe to homebois page youtube.com/troublezwssj.fa shoe.yall subscribe to crazie locs page too youtube.com/crazietv1 thanx.

Mar 9, 2009
support the homie troublez he been working hard.support crazie locs for that he strives to be that better charecter.support us both for both our hussle.let crazie locs get a reality deal let my dude troublez let my dude troublez work with all the big artists and let his stuff keep playing on the radio when he has these big rappers.thanks to everybody for promoting for me and my dude and giving us great feedbacks it feels good.fa shoe.

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
oh thank you nutkase crazie locs had to deal with alot that day but he free on the grind.in and out of court still things a fuckkin hassle.thanx nutkase thanx to all my siccness fans and haters critics its natin but luv.support the homie troublez too from wssj.subscibe to homebois page youtube.com/troublezwssj.fa shoe.yall subscribe to crazie locs page too youtube.com/crazietv1 thanx.

Nuttkase @Nuttkase

May 3, 2002
Stay Tuned:

Next on Crazie Locs agenda: He will prepare to knock on his neighbors door, and hide as his neighbor answers the door in fear.

Keep it grimey naam sayin