CRANK DAT DANCES

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 6, 2002
Okay, so now if you dont already know Soulja Boy started a dance called "Crank dat Soulja Boy."
Now that every youngster is out there crankin it, alot of other dances have started as spin offs from the first.
I know for sure Soulja Boy has crank that soulja girl, and if you live in the ATL or in a surrounding area you know how once someone from there starts a fad, every tom dick and jane jumps on the bandwagon and creates a copycat version. If you dont understand what I'm talking about, for example back when Dem Franachise Boys came with Yup in My White Tee, you had spinoffs like yup in my black tee, yup in my pink tee, yup in my throwback, tup in my A hat, ect.

This Soulja Boy dance is way too stoopid. Just look on youtube; you've got crank that spiderman, crank dat aquaman, crank that iceman, crank dat peterpan, crank dat grandpa, crank that cookieman, crank dat lion king, crank dat steve urkel, crank that roosevelt, crank dat robocop, crank dat jump rope, crank dat yank. What's next?!

Out of all of them, that aquaman and jump rope is the tightest in my opinion.

Crank dat jumprope
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HuncfA_AP7w

Crank dat aquaman
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q_6nQsSvhHE

What do y'all think about the dance craze phase?

ThaG

Sicc OG
Jun 30, 2005
I would like to know where they got their names from:

Crank It Boiz - Crank Dat Batman
VHS Boyz - Crank Dat Roosevelt

etc

LOL

Jul 6, 2002
ThaG said:
I would like to know where they got their names from:

Crank It Boiz - Crank Dat Batman
VHS Boyz - Crank Dat Roosevelt

etc

LOL

^^^

I know, right? Man, that is as hot as microwaved garbage! Oh, and I forgot to mention, that when I was listening to the radio in the ATl about three weeks ago I heard a song called "Crank dat Waffle House." I was like WTF!?!?! And the song actually won on the battle of the beats; people voted it into rotation for airplay. Almost as lame as crank that pacman, and crank dat pokemon.

What is the world coming to? I hope these "crank dat" fads wont come back into style after it fizzles out.:confused:

ThaG

Sicc OG
Jun 30, 2005
FoeTwin said:
^^^

I know, right? Man, that is as hot as microwaved garbage! Oh, and I forgot to mention, that when I was listening to the radio in the ATl about three weeks ago I heard a song called "Crank dat Waffle House." I was like WTF!?!?! And the song actually won on the battle of the beats; people voted it into rotation for airplay. Almost as lame as crank that pacman, and crank dat pokemon.

What is the world coming to? I hope these "crank dat" fads wont come back into style after it fizzles out.:confused:
LOL:

THE GRIND KINGZ DONT MAKE HIP HOP,
THE GRIND KINGZ MAKE THAT DOWN SOUTH, GOOD GRINDIN', GET MONEY, STACK BREAD, MAKE SOMETHIN' OUT OF NOTHIN' AND GET TO WHERE YOU NEED TO BE BY ANY MEANS NECESSARY MUSIC.
WE MAKE MOVES!!
GRIND KINGZ IS NOT A GROUP, ITS A MOVEMENT........
I can't find the song though

ThaG

Sicc OG
Jun 30, 2005
http://www.xxlmag.com/online/?p=12509

Yung Trill - “Crank Dat Aquaman”

Pop It Off Boys - “Crank Dat Batman”

J-Roc Jr - “Crank Dat Folgers Boy”

BBP - “Crank Dat Hulk”

Deltts f/ Scubba - “Crank Dat Iceman

Soulja Boy - “Crank Dat Jump Rope”

King of Clubs - “Crank Dat Lion King”

Mr. Clean - “Crank Dat Megaman”

Luch Millions - “Crank Dat Road Runner”

Cheve Chavell & South Bound - “Crank Dat Robocop”

PLP - “Crank Dat Roosevelt”

Dat Mound - “(Skeeted on Dat Hoe as I) Crank Dat Roosevelt”

TOC - “Crank Dat Ryu”

Custume Made - “Crank Dat Smirnoff’

Crank Squad - “Crank Dat Spiderman”

Pop It Off Boyz - “Crank Dat Spongebob”

Soulja Boy - “Crank Dat Soulja Boy”

Ladii Unique f/ Montana & POB - “Crank Dat Watcha Call It”

Bo Bo - “Crank Dat X-Man”

Cash Camp - “Crank Dat Yank”
WOW

Jul 6, 2002
I forgot to add crank dat pac man, crank dat pokemon, and crank dat armyboy, crank dat cta, crank dat headbanga, crank dat lawnmo, crank dat mr. freeze, crank dat whiteboy, crank dat slowmo, crank dat forrest gump, crank dat mini me... and next week, there will be a hunned more added to the list.
I'm a ganxta so I dont dance, I jus boogie, but if you ask me all of the dances are like different variations of hot garbage; all of 'em stank!

THese fooz need to crank dat Kill yoself!