"cracka you better leave me the fuck alone stupid ass cracker"

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 9, 2005
lol lucky brotha wasent in Seattle with all that, cops woulda shot that foo....at the least tased and maced him lol. ask a wood carver! cops was hella weak I could snatch dude out the whip with on hand by his facial cavidy lol

Palmer

RIP SouthernComfort
Apr 10, 2006
SEAHAWKS!!!
I don't think there is anything more annoying then.....let's just say the female passenger. LOL @ her calling the cops racist as they're yelling cracka. I'm not really sure what she was trying to accomplish by filming that. All she did was prove that the cops in Wetherford are gigantic pussys. That dude should have gotten zapped and dragged out of the car by his ears.

NAMO

Sicc OG
Apr 11, 2009
that was funny, but would of been even funnier if they zapped that bitch in her mouth so she could shut the fuck up

Apr 2, 2010
its all jokes until this happens to u. no cams and just cops tryin to do shit for no reason. shit is real and "most" ppl dont experience
"This"?

They were lucky those cops even had that much tolerance, most would of Rodney King'd them. Its people like this that are truly ignorant to those who really went through police brutality, they were not victims.

MysticOracle

si vis pacem para bellum
May 4, 2006
707- VALLEJO
that bitch snitched on him with the "we havent even been drinking...that much" comment

even if they were parked doing nothing but waiting for friends because they were too drunk or didnt want to risk it....keys in the ignition

favorite part.....when the cop snatches the phone from her