Cowboys Fans : A Friendly, Laid-Back Bunch

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
Never been treated so kindly at an opposing venue before. It's a little different atmosphere than most of the other stadiums I've been in, a little more happy, jovial and festive.

Not a good thing, not a bad thing, just different. Will be interesting to see if this atmosphere persists in the new stadium.

CZAR

Sicc OG
Aug 25, 2003
Awe yall man we aint ignorant like some of these other teams fans!! Its all about our team and this shit aint about splittin no wigs cause u like anotha team!! I mean if everyone liked the same team, then what fun would that be?? Got Em!!

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
Awe yall man we aint ignorant like some of these other teams fans!! Its all about our team and this shit aint about splittin no wigs cause u like anotha team!! I mean if everyone liked the same team, then what fun would that be?? Got Em!!
I bet this guy has never even been to a cowboys game in his life

Mar 26, 2006
i dunno about the fans there I never been to an nfl stadium, but I like what Witten did in the game, he gave the kid with his jersey the ball, to me that is part of why the game great

Jul 8, 2007
yup, cowboy games anit that rowdy, mostly because everyone loves the cowboys in texas and there isnt a lot of fans from other teams around. i saw a couple good fights when i went there to see them play philly tho.

CZAR

Sicc OG
Aug 25, 2003
^^See Im bein coo cause u a Bulls fan but now u huggin my nuts sumthin tight mane!! Stop bein a broad and bein butthurt by what I say!! Man up dog!! U worse than a female that I put on dick restriction!! Got Em!!!

Apr 25, 2002
Texans in general are friendly that's got a lot to do with it.

I had a great time and my team got their ass kicked, that has never happened before in the many road Seahawks games I've attended. Just wanted to give Cowboys fans their props. If it wasn't for the out of area folks, I'd declare them some of the best fans in all of sports, but all the out of areas ruin it.