=COVERING GROUNDS 2=RECORD RELEASE CELEBRATION=WITH DJ RICK LEE=FREE ADMISSION

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 8, 2011

COME OUT AND CELEBRATE THE RELEASE OF S.B. & KRYPTO'S MONSTER ALBUM "COVERING GROUNDS 2" PROUDLY PRESENTED BY SACREDMUZIC. ITS FREE TO GET IN UNTIL ITS FILLED UP SO GET THERE EARLY. ANYBODY WHO CAME TO THE "RELOADED" OR "ITS MY TURN" RELEASES ALREADY KNOWS ITS GONNA BE A FUCKIN' SMOKEFEST SO PLEASE COME OUT AND SHAKE OUR HANDS AND HAVE A DRINK WITH THE SACRED FAMILY. WE HOPE TO SEE YOU THERE ITS GONNA BE ANOTHER INCREDIBLE RECORD RELEASE PARTY.

BRICK & MORTAR
1710 MISSION ST. SAN FRANCISCO

Feb 13, 2004
^^^^^^^^ The car is ok even know I have small oil leak. Going to get around to changing the gaskets here soon. It's harder to do on the newer cars. That's why I like old school cars way easier to work on. I don't want to roll out there alone. Plus I don't know if I want to be around all the Weed smoke. Trying to stay clean.

May 8, 2011
^^^^^^^^ The car is ok even know I have small oil leak. Going to get around to changing the gaskets here soon. It's harder to do on the newer cars. That's why I like old school cars way easier to work on. I don't want to roll out there alone. Plus I don't know if I want to be around all the Weed smoke. Trying to stay clean.
fo sho just let me know. we can make a weed free section if we have to!

May 8, 2011
This is tonight. Dont miss out if you got nothing to do its free and we got Rick Lee and a performance by S.B. & Krypto plus Axion Jaxion and Danked Out!!!!!!!!!!!!