Court Dogs new movie, album, and website.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 18, 2002
So Tech ain't gonna be on that Court Dog album after all or what? I hope that ain't tha case...I was really lookin foward to see those collab on a track.

Aug 3, 2004
NINE1TREY said:
So Tech ain't gonna be on that Court Dog album after all or what? I hope that ain't tha case...I was really lookin foward to see those collab on a track.
I dont know, its just a scheduling thing cuz Tech is doing shows moving like crazy right know and Court is doing a movie but Court said he really want to do it cuz he know Tech gon make him have to really come with it. I think it will be real tight. Between the two of them it will probably take a while to figure out what the fuck they both sayin though

Aug 26, 2002
For the last time Lil Derrik or II Sikc:

THIS IS WHAT WE GOT ON OUR TABLE OVER HERRRE FOR YALL TO FUCK WITH:
II SIKC or Lil Derrick: to get on this LAVA mixtape we got going on in the STL. We trying to do a KC to STL , jack a beat or do a comedy skit

II Sikc: Tantrum Montana is doing a compilation that will be distributed. If u do a song u will be paid for it by points from the album ..........get at me

[email protected] , Ask Billy aka Ghost I'm good people, I do what I say I can do......I'm a show me boy

Aug 3, 2004
jesse james said:

II SIKC or Lil Derrick: to get on this LAVA mixtape we got going on in the STL. We trying to do a KC to STL , jack a beat or do a comedy skit

II Sikc: Tantrum Montana is doing a compilation that will be distributed. If u do a song u will be paid for it by points from the album ..........get at me

[email protected] , Ask Billy aka Ghost I'm good people, I do what I say I can do......I'm a show me boy
SORRY HOMIE, THIS AINT llSIKC FROM COURT DOGS CAMP...I'M llSIKCS LIL CUZIN, I JUST USE HIS LOGIN NAME. BUT I WILL PASS THE MESSAGE

Aug 3, 2004
jesse james said:

SORRY HOMIE, THIS AINT llSIKC FROM COURT DOGS CAMP...I'M llSIKCS LIL CUZIN, I JUST USE HIS LOGIN NAME. BUT I WILL PASS THE MESSAGE

Aug 3, 2004
jesse james said:

Aug 3, 2004
public3nemy#1 said:
ay IIsikc how did court get in a movie with vivica? How did he get into acting anyways, has he taken some acting classes?
Yeah he took acting classes when he first moved to Cali cuz thats what he moved out there for. But from what I understand he got a real small part..you know, a couple of lines playin one of Bill Bellamy's cronies. I think it comes out next year. But he did a comedy called Rib Shack where he is the lead and he did an action movie called Shattered Day.

Aug 8, 2002
www.techn9nehq.com
All this touring really fucks with the time Tech has to drop apperances on peoples shit. This is one I wish could be done though. I always wondered why these two didnt connect back in the day.

At least Tech found the time during this Hostile Takeover Tour to drop a verse for Fat Tone on a song with Tone, Rich The Factor, Bishop and Kaliko.

There is one collab out of the way.

I didnt realize the extent of Court's acting experience.....good shit.