COURT DOG.....

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 22, 2002
www.therealtechn9ne.com
its pretty new, i'm feelin a few of the songs but overall i'm not too impressed..thats just me..the production sounds like most other kc rappers, court has a nice flow and all but the beats are not standout material..

my 2

May 13, 2002
which do yall think is better....his first or second album ? or which is his best cd altogether ? i peepd some of his second one it has some tight songs but nothin special

i remember i picked up CCG only game in town cd....an besides track 12 that cd was garbage an a waste of my 6 bones

H

H. T. B

@Mr. 2productions
Lynch isn't even on the album not atleast not my copy, thats what had me confused.
Lynch is suppose to be on IIsick's new album tho.

@D-meanace
Between his last two albums I like Pulllin Rank better.
Out of all his albums Kansas City Chief is the best.

Is court still dropping "Mr. Kill Yo Ass" album?
What happened to Sisko?
These are questions that need to be answered.

Wheres that Ghetto Ghost guy that posts on here from D Boy Records he just disappeared?

Oct 27, 2002
yep its worth to pick it up!!! ... he has improved lyrically best album he has ... i like we aint playin , are you a ridah?, cuz i can and gladiator born 2 die!!! i wanna know about d - boy blues if thats canceled, still droppin ... for those that dont know thats the movie his working on

Sep 7, 2002
This Court Dog Kansas City Chief might be a decent album if you can get past the Bone Thug style bitting. One of the best things about the album is the prodution by S2theB and the rawest song is Retribution just about everything else sound like some fake studio gangsta shit we all heard before. KC-ya

H

H. T. B

Its not studio gangster, its entertainment. None of these rappers thats on the streets killed more than 2 people and walking the streets. You would have to be a dumb smuck to kill somone then write a song on how you did it. And how is Court bitting Bone when Bizzy and him has a group and Bizzy is on the album. If you remember on the intro Bizzy called him part of the Bone Thugs family.But on the real Just buy the album you will feel it. PM Ghetto Ghost and Buy it from D Boy Records.