Court Dog "Borrowed Time"

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 3, 2003
Court Dog "Borrowed Time" featuring Court, II Sikc, Lil Derrick, Money Mike, Lawrence Hilton Jacob, Mopreme Shukar (Yes Tupacs brother). Thought I would hand some behind the scene shots from the filming that took place about 2 weeks ago.

Aug 3, 2004
This is the real deal that everybody talk about but we livin it.The movie "Borrowed Time" drops no later then the end of the summer after all the editing and album is completed.Until then everybody be patient...

The Capo

Nov 13, 2004
WOW, I knew Court Dog was doing it big but I am glad to see him trailblaze with his movie and all. I know its been a lot of talk on here about whos who in KC but I think its safe to say my baby Court Dog is doin the most. Its a great accomplishment because I know he executive produced it, stars in it, and co-wrote it. Can somebody tell me when it comes out? I heard he had a pretty graphic love scene but I'm not sure if thats just hearsay. Anyway Congrats to court and the whole D-Boy Family. Keep up the good work.

Feb 3, 2003
Yeah, Court, Sikc, and Lil Derrick are doing it big. Lil Derrick is continually on that comedy push, movies now, and music (skits). Court is pressing the movies and music, and Sikc is pressing the movies and music to. You best believe that shit will be out here. Court always pushes shit through 7th Hev, and the website will have it as well. Not to mention cats pushin the shit out there trunk.