Couple pics from my latest Photoshoot

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 11, 2005
I just wanted to share some pics from my latest photoshoot. It was done using my Minolta 50mm 1.7 and sony a300. I'm Still pretty new to photography but feedback is welcome... Thanks!!!

And some heavily processed ones:

Oct 11, 2005
They clean but too bad that his head isn't completly in the picture on the 2nd and 3th shot.
I feel you, but i was going for more of a candid photography feel rather than like a model type photoshoot. I think it just gives it like a different feel to the standard photoshoot. Again I'm pretty new to photography but I was trying to mimic shots like these with my closeups which imo add a little realism to the shoots.

similar to like these:

May 14, 2002
I feel you, but i was going for more of a candid photography feel rather than like a model type photoshoot. I think it just gives it like a different feel to the standard photoshoot. Again I'm pretty new to photography but I was trying to mimic shots like these with my closeups which imo add a little realism to the shoots.

similar to like these:
Ok I see what you've tried to do now. I am also still new to photography but I would try to take a shot of the complete head and decide later in Photoshop or what ever you use for edditing to make a cutout.

This way you'll have a bigger influence on how the photo will turn out.. anyway have fun with your camera!