counter strike

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Hemp

Sicc OG
Sep 5, 2005
you just use the cd you bought for its cd key, when u install steam and register it will ask for cd key, you type it in and you will see the games you can install. install CS or TFC or whatever you want then play it.

Mar 14, 2006
east bay
when you have steam opened and your in "store"

click on games its on the right side

then a big list of games will come up scroll down and you will see a couple different versions of it.

click which ever one
and then it will show the price nd w/e

you need a credit card and then you do all that shit.

Jan 3, 2006
or u can go to Frys and buy it for like 20 bucks...well 1.6 and you'll get the 4 original games that it comes wit....

or u can but source...which has better graphics...but if u have a slow comp...and not up to date...wit software....get 1.6

it will be more to ur par ..

EDIT : source is like 30 bucks ...i think...or like 40

Oct 13, 2004
I just played Source today,Kinda dope. It just takes longer for kills. Hit with the IIP or just look for my tag[510]-Uzzle-

Oct 13, 2004
LOL Fuck you Mase,Cheatin ass Lan hacker.I'll serve you,I got loot. We should make a Siccness Server on CS..Rotate Dust,Dust2,Aztec, and Awp Map.

COPIUM said:
UZZLE wat servers u play on man cause i been ready to give u the business for many moons
I usually hop on any server,Sometimes I play Deathmatch. I'll play tyou tho,I ain't mad.

EDIT: Someone should make an official cs server thread in the video game forum of what servers they play on so members here can hop on and play and shit..Just a thought.