Could differences be set aside? bloods & crips

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 27, 2007
Hey, I'm just asking!

Seems like all of Sactown don't feel right about the murder of that 7-month old baby. Doesn't matter if you from Oak Park or 24th Street, Mack Road, Garden Bloc, or Meadowview, we all seem to think that killing that baby was fucked up.

I know its cool to e-bang on here, but I have a question...

Really. Could differences be set aside for one weekend? Could we gather our very talented Sacramento rappers, regardless of affiliation with whom, and do a concert to raise money for a reward to find the killer of this little baby and his daddy?

Or is everyone too far into it?

R.I.P. Sean [SIZE=-1]Aquitania, Jr.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1]Who put the gun to this baby's head and pulled the trigger?[/SIZE]​

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
I highly doubt that any rapper would be against it......but I also doubt that people will put aside their colors for anything.....there will be someone who makes a wild ass comment and ruins it for everyone.

Jul 27, 2007
Defy said:
I highly doubt that any rapper would be against it......but I also doubt that people will put aside their colors for anything.....there will be someone who makes a wild ass comment and ruins it for everyone.
Yeah, mouths with egos...

I think all the rappers would be cool with it, but those in attendance, could they hang a few hours without causing some shit over nonsense?

What if the Nation of Islam were there as security?

fillyacup

Rest In Free SoCo
Sep 27, 2004
that didnt ruin it, my comment will

i really doubt alot of people will be apart of this because they will call it snitching

cuz in reality it is.

honestly, i wouldnt give a fuck, these pieces of shit need to live the rest of their lives feeling as much pain as this lil one woulda expirenced in his life x10

it may be wrong to want something bad to happen to someone, but these guys are pretty much the biggest pieces of shit on eart right now

fillyacup

Rest In Free SoCo
Sep 27, 2004
an God himself could be doing security..i really dont think that'll change anything

some streets took other streets lifes..you really think that will cease for that day? i really dont

all it would take is

"hey, thats the gut that shot my brother"

"lets get em"

Jan 22, 2007
www.myspace.com
Color beef should have stopped when the orders for unity were sent out by OG's back when Tookie was down! All crews were given orders by the highest authority on both sides and those orders were not followed because these kids are ignorant!
I don't think it will be too crazy since these cats can at least agree that this shooting was fucked up, but don't rule out a fist fight or two. Just like any event!
The Nation would be a great deterrent....I'm pretty sure! Just make sure you let the crowd know! Give them some words to spark they peaceful sides at the beginning of the show and put it to them straight up that it's not the time or place for drama and that the day isn't about them but about the death of a man and his child and how we can stop these things from happening in our communities!

Just my .02

Hope it turns out good fam!

Apr 30, 2007
there aint shit u can do but hope no bad elements come...cuz if ppl got real problems aint no words or no peace talk gonna stop shit...i mean if sombody smoked ur famz would some person u dont know tellin u to chill gonna stop u...naw i dont think so

Feb 22, 2006
no! also i know they are trying to make the reward big and most people think that a reward is a good thing, but usually they they just get horrible tips, unreliable sources, and lies and people try turn a tragety into thier own personal attempt at a gain

Jul 27, 2007
rollinhooters said:
no! also i know they are trying to make the reward big and most people think that a reward is a good thing, but usually they they just get horrible tips, unreliable sources, and lies and people try turn a tragety into thier own personal attempt at a gain
That's why rewards comes with the words, "leading to the arrest and conviction of..."

It is true that anyone that knows something about who put the gun to this baby's head and pulled the trigger should tell what they know without needing a reward, but as we all know, money talks.

Just imagine if this had been your little niece or nephew, your little brother or sister, or your own child... Sure, street justice is the first thing we all think of, but knowing who did this and not bringing them to any justice is wrong.

May 30, 2006
I gotta keep it one hunid on this all the way. It shouldn't take a baby catching a hot one for cats to look @ life different. Its all about "Each One, Teach One" over here with me. We all talk shit on this board from time to time but u got a lot of hate & with certain people on here, mothfuckas making corny ass threats, people wanna meet up or inviting folks 2 their hood or where they stay to prove how gangsta they are. The whole time this childish shit be coming from grown ass adults who are so-called leading the lil youngstaz.

Now I feel hella bad about the boy who was shot & even worse for the baby but this is bigger then just catching the people who did it. It starts @ home. And if I was to judge everyone just by their Siccness Character I would say that 98% of these cats had bad upbringing. But in fairness I know most people on here don't act like their caharacter offline.

Now raising money & throwing a benefit concert is a good idea but cats gotta stop waiting until some blood spill to step it up & take a stand. OG's gotta really start teaching real shit & the youngstaz gotta be willing to learn some shit as well. If u gonna throw an event that's gonna attract some gangsta mafuckas then u gotta expect some gangsta shit to jump off. Gangbanging funerals get shot up all the time so what u think is gonna happen @ a fund raising concert? These people that show up know what's going on & what they are doing. Your best bet is to holla @ ur own peoples & make sure they're on point & have the proper security prcedures. The rest is left up to GOD.

Jan 22, 2007
www.myspace.com
The Evil Genius said:
I gotta keep it one hunid on this all the way. It shouldn't take a baby catching a hot one for cats to look @ life different. Its all about "Each One, Teach One" over here with me. We all talk shit on this board from time to time but u got a lot of hate & with certain people on here, mothfuckas making corny ass threats, people wanna meet up or inviting folks 2 their hood or where they stay to prove how gangsta they are. The whole time this childish shit be coming from grown ass adults who are so-called leading the lil youngstaz.

Now I feel hella bad about the boy who was shot & even worse for the baby but this is bigger then just catching the people who did it. It starts @ home. And if I was to judge everyone just by their Siccness Character I would say that 98% of these cats had bad upbringing. But in fairness I know most people on here don't act like their caharacter offline.

Now raising money & throwing a benefit concert is a good idea but cats gotta stop waiting until some blood spill to step it up & take a stand. OG's gotta really start teaching real shit & the youngstaz gotta be willing to learn some shit as well. If u gonna throw an event that's gonna attract some gangsta mafuckas then u gotta expect some gangsta shit to jump off. Gangbanging funerals get shot up all the time so what u think is gonna happen @ a fund raising concert? These people that show up know what's going on & what they are doing. Your best bet is to holla @ ur own peoples & make sure they're on point & have the proper security prcedures. The rest is left up to GOD.
Yo...I got a lot of respect for this post fam! Real talk!

May 30, 2006
^ ^ Thankz playboy. I started to edit some of it but ended keeping everything I typed.

I feel that if u wanna reach REAL Bloods & Crips you gotta do that shit in the street NOT on a gangsta rap message board.

Jul 27, 2007
The Evil Genius said:

^^All so true. I have to give you props for this one. There shouldn't have to be a "day" or two set aside so we can raise some money. In my day, in addition to the bloods and the crips, we had the Guardian Angels, and one could attend an event without TOO much worry for safety, if they gave respect. I know that it is impossible that everyone will "get along" but we need to find a way to respect each other's differences.

There are over 7,000 kids in Sacramento alone that are in the foster care system; over 93,000 in California, and over 523,000 in the U.S. Most of these kids are between 5 and 15 years old. I want to know what is it going to be like in 10 to 15 years? These "kids" will be grown then, some of YOU will be MY age, and we damn well better hope that our communities have taken SOME kind of responsibility for raising these kids, teaching some kind of values and character. What's gonna happen if we don't and these kids are in line to run the states and businesses? I guess if we don't take care of these kids, the rich will be in an even more elite position, and we will have more poor. A damn shame.

Teaching conflict resolution in middle and high schools would at least help these kids recognize that they do have a choice other than pulling out a gun. All around, shit's fucked up. How did it get this bad?

We are close to announcing the concert date and venue, and we will have security, but I sincerely hope that the Sac Valley can put their differences aside and keep the weapons out of the place.

Nov 14, 2005
www.Siccness.Net
No Real Bloods and Crips are gonna get along. Maybe for a couple of hours but that's it. Rivals are Rivals. Hell most Crips don't get along with each other same for Bloods. Don't worry THE FALL OF MANKIND IS COMING SOON. And No that isn't some Religious Bullshit it's just fact everything must come to an end. And we as a species have Overstayed our welcome..............1

Jul 27, 2007
3:00A.M. said:
Hell most Crips don't get along with each other same for Bloods.
So, this point proves that it is not the fact that one is a blood or a crip, or affiliated with any other organization, but that because we are human beings, we cannot get along.

Kind of a startling reality, there...

May 30, 2006
The southern & Northern Chicanos have been locked in a serious war even before the Bloods & Crips stepped into the pix. The war between those two still exist till this day & its in full swing.