Cos... the whole truth

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

R

Sicc OG
Dec 7, 2005
NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO! NO FUCKING WAY NO FUCKING WAY NO FUCKING WAY NO FUCKING WAY NO FUCKING WAY NO FUCKING WAY!

I BUY SICCMADE ALBUMS TO HEAR SICCMADE LYRICS OVER SICCMADE BEATS! WHY DOES THIS SONG SOUND LIKE I CAN PLAY IT IN A CLUB? WHAT A FUCKIN DISSAPOINTMENT AND TO MAKE MATTERS WORSE I WAS LOOKING FORWARD TO THIS.. ITS LIKE RELEASING A MOVIE CALLED EVIL MURDER DICK CHOPPING DEATH KILLERS AND THE STORYLINE BEING ABOUT TWO LOVEBIRDS FALLING IN LOVE!

Nov 14, 2005
www.Siccness.Net
It's dope to me. Although 90% of folx on the Madesicc board will disagree with me. And The 20 unreleased traccs that Deadman said were whacc is bullshit those traccs a just as good as the material from Siccmade Rituals. People just jumping ship on Madesicc cause Lynch didn't drop. if all this material came out and Lynch dropped they would be like Oh I love this shit right here. Now granted Lynch need to get his hit together on dropping an album but all the other releases were dope this year I don't care what anyone says.

Jun 26, 2006
Gardena, CA
Venom, like I said before on the Madesicc Board, my evaluation of the album has nuthin' to do with Madesicc not releasing their material on time. Why you gotta keep sayin' dat shit? Dat shit is borin' and dats my opinion. To each his own. If you like it, fine, your musical tastes differ, but don't go sayin' I don't like the new album cuz dey didn't release it on time, cuz dats BULLSHIT. You're fuckin' trippin man. Take it easy.

Nov 14, 2005
www.Siccness.Net
Take it Easy???Oh OK I'm fuccin trippin LOL. all I know is folx weren't talking like this a couple years bacc and then they released even less material then. But whatever I'm done with this.

Jun 26, 2006
Gardena, CA
Who gives a fuck if other people don't like it, as long as you do? The truth is, alot of people don't like their new sound, and dat's their opinion, what's the big deal? What does dat have to do with you? Trust me, I feel bad for COS, he's a nice guy, and real with it and I would love to support his shit and help him in any way I can, but lying ain't one of my options. I'm gonna give my honest opinion on anything, wether it be music, movies, etc..I don't get why you insist on sayin' dat I don't like the new material jus cuz it's late, I explained it before and you still think I'm bullshittin'. Anyhows, take it easy.

Nov 14, 2005
www.Siccness.Net
My Bad Deadman. I will agree to disagree on COS new muzicc. just like you said as long as I like it. It just pisses me off this Siccmade/Madesicc could have been an Undergound Muzicc Dynasty. But with not putting out finished albums, not shipping paid for items out and continous Roster changes. Come on now Calico 101 and Crookwood for C-Lim!!!!! Where's the math in that??? . It doesn't matter anyway cause if Lynch doesn't drop an album soon it's all a wrap anyway. I mean they have this material for all these albums. Drop them already they are with Select O Hits now there should be No problem @ all dropping them. Glad to see The Whole Truth see the light of Day though. Guess I'm just frustrated like everyone else..........................1

Nov 14, 2005
www.Siccness.Net
Deadmans Hand said:
You don't think I feel dat way also, along with all the other die-hard fans. I feel you a 110% on dat brotha! It's all good man, I know where you're coming from! You know I got yo back!
Thanx man. No Beef Between Fam is my number 1 rule homie.

COS

Sicc OG
May 1, 2007
if u think im gonna leak my tightest song u crazy this song is different thats why u hearing it before the album is out... i like it personally but thats my opinion like your entitled to yours but dont trip the album iz heat....

Nov 14, 2005
www.Siccness.Net
COS said:
if u think im gonna leak my tightest song u crazy this song is different thats why u hearing it before the album is out... i like it personally but thats my opinion like your entitled to yours but dont trip the album iz heat....
Now that's what I'm talking about thanx for coming on the board homie.