cos-siccmade rituals

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 26, 2002
my props to cos for this cd...this shit knock....lynch laced some fat beats...crook laced some fat beats, i didnt know ddubb made beats but that shit was cool.....clean spits.....i have one complaint(well its kinda a couple rolled into one)-there is no loki, zagg or ddubb?.....crimewatch got some tight heads....that fool chunk is pretty tight....that was a clean ass emoe spit....lynch was rippin with that ghram crackers shit......

my fav traccs(i dont pay attention to the names)

disc1
1,2,6,7,9,10,12,...overall 9/10

disc 2
2,4,6,10,11,12...overall 8.5/10

if u dont got it, get it!!!

Apr 25, 2002
I just got it in the mail 5 minutes ago from www.cheap-cds.com , it was only $15 shipped from there. You can't beat that for a double CD I don't think. I'm only on the second track "It's Only Murda" which I've listened to a lot on www.2siccaudio.com . I'm sure this is a tight album. I'm gonna go soak.........

Apr 26, 2002
Bacc In Texas
whatsup with COS and LOKI.........?

i dont recall EVER hearing them on a tracc together.

I WOULD HAVE THOUGHT TO HEAR LOKI AND DE ON THE COS ALBUM BUT NAWWWWWW-IT DIDNT HAPPEN.

@LOKI...................HOLLA

D-LOCC

Sep 17, 2002
i asked loki about that.....so i kno tha answer, but i'm sure he a come through and tell you why himself. but i bet you'll catch them tagether on tha same tracc on "usual suspects" on lynch's new shit, cause shit says it features tha siccmade fam...

Apr 25, 2002
Just Don't know, It'z Only Murda, and Kill Me start the first disc off so fuckin tight. I bump those three over and over......