COS "A Novel By Me"

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 27, 2008
I will be downloading the releases via Itunes. I don't even like the physical copies anymore. The digital is the future. I have let cds go.
i feel the exact opposite. i will NEVER pay for a digital cd. i can get the same shit from a free download. its physical copy or nothing for me.

& by "nothing" i mean I WILL DOWNLOAD YOUR SHIT IF I WANT IT & YOU DONT PLAN ON RELEASING AN ACTUAL CD. step your shit up.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
Think you are confusing CO with Devious
i know smigg but thats what my nig told me who do music wit em so he knows better than i.....we was smokin an he said to me 'you know COS is smigg brother, right?" and i was like wtf really? maybe he did mix the two up, who knows. i could ask but its no biggie. i was sorta tripped out hearin that too cuz i figured if that was the case maybe theyd have more music. it came from a reputable person though so who knows...DVS coulda been confused as COS or some shit

R

Sicc OG
Dec 7, 2005
@Madesicc Muzicc

what is the g-macc the opera release date and is g-macc still dropping the angels and demons album?