Cory's Siccmade Site

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
www.youtube.com
Please peep out my site I have hella cds to preview before you buy them including Every X-raided cd to date!!!

please register on my Forum there. I would like to get it crackin. Not many peeps there yet. So hit up my board and get some threads going.

Apr 25, 2002
www.youtube.com
naw homie I know that, no disrespect to the board. I am not tryin to get people away from this site, I am just tryin to get some more people to come to my forum cause it has been kinda dead lately. Am I not suppose to advertise on here????

Daveyboy

Sicc Triple OG
Apr 25, 2002
ain't no reason to hate....

good start...i like the background shit...id register but...im strickly siccness...fuck the rest...good shit though..keep it up..

Apr 26, 2002
Bacc In Texas
wut yo forum got on it....

Besides BAMMER AND MYSELF.....has anyone else notice lately the NEW O.G. X-LOC and his NEW SLANG.

lmao.....

when he first arrived here this is how he talked-

"EXCUSE ME xraidedloc831, BUT MAY I ASK YOU, WHAT EXACTLY DOES YOUR FORUM HAVE TO OFFER?"

and now the OG X-LOC

"wut yo forum got on it"

lol...........i find comedy in all places.

D-locc

Apr 25, 2002
www.youtube.com
lol @D-locc

As far as the albums go, just right click on one of them and click, "copy to folder" once it downloads it should play fine.

I would have the albums up in mp3 format which is allot easier to play since everyone has some kind of mp3 player on there computer, but that would piss the fuck out of the artist's so I keep it in REAL FORMAT.

M

MrFreeze

Re: ain't no reason to hate....

Daveyboy said:
id register but...im strickly siccness...fuck the rest...
me too theres only a few other sites i hit up and only 2 that im registered on.