Coronavirus

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Mike Manson

Still Livin'
Apr 16, 2005
Yes, the whole world with countries hating each other all came together in a conspiracy to scam you through cable news tv. Luckily Youtube channels have all the answers and exposed every country in on this from North Korea to the US. Maybe it was a a scam by Trump and Kim Jong Un to take away from their secret gay marriage?

Feb 10, 2009
South Sacramento
Yes, the whole world with countries hating each other all came together in a conspiracy to scam you through cable news tv. Luckily Youtube channels have all the answers and exposed every country in on this from North Korea to the US. Maybe it was a a scam by Trump and Kim Jong Un to take away from their secret gay marriage?
China did the lockdowns first and then the lib-queers copied them and now the lib-queers are responsible for the shitty ass economy that is upcoming and 5 dollar gallon of gas.

Props: phncke
Jun 6, 2014
Earth
Still I working from home only I get to work from home, finally. I've been freaking out on BART rides closed in with hella people
Don't go back if you can. Fuck commuting and wasting hours of your day/week/year just to get to your job when it can be done from home. I've saved a ton of money not buying gas or lunch. House is always clean.

Props: dalycity650