Coronavirus

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
social media has the power to reach billions of people now and its ability to create mass fear is incomprehensible. the last time i saw an all out mainstream media and social media assault about a single topic like this was leading up to the 2016 elections then during the actual elections. you couldn't escape politics no matter what. and there were those those weird stories like people in clown masks and other stories that seemed out of place and kinda like tests to see how information spread. weird that its ramping up again at about the same figurative time period. and this time around there's lots of restrictions being placed on gatherings of certain amounts of people and restrictions on people leaving their homes which is kinda terrifying

Feb 1, 2018
Don’t think it’s as much of a joke as we thought it was, brehs.

On the younger generation side, they’re talkin bout cancelling the rest of our baseball season because of it. Which would be fucked since it’s my senior year and I’ll never play the game again.....but you live on

May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
Just returned from Vancouver. Ate at Jam Cafe
(Later Tater), went to Marc Emerys Cannabis Culture to dab (Gods Treat) and went to some fake Chinese spy mall called City Mall. Vancouver is hella boring though Stanley Park was a nice ride through and the two bridges were dope. Also like how close you can drive next to Rogers Arena and the CFL BC Stadium....No Corona virus wa there though. I been all over Cascadia now and they lyin....also got a 70CAD (now 140CAD) parking fine that I will never pay that's the only virus there

Last edited:
May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
Better
Don’t think it’s as much of a joke as we thought it was, brehs.

On the younger generation side, they’re talkin bout cancelling the rest of our baseball season because of it. Which would be fucked since it’s my senior year and I’ll never play the game again.....but you live on
Start that A ball career and shut it

Props: BIG CHUNK

Mac Jesus

Girls send me your nudes
May 31, 2003
Just returned from Vancouver. Ate at Jam Cafe (Later Tater), went to Marc Emerys Cannabis Culture to dab (Gods Treat) and went to some fake Chinese spy mall called City Mall. Vancouver is hella boring though Stanley Park was a nice ride through and the two bridges were dope. Also like how close you can drive next to Rogers Arena and the CFL BC Stadium....No Corona virus wa there though. I been all over Cascadia now and they lyin....also got a 70CAD parking fine that I will never pay that's the only virus there
Next time go for a walk down east hastings bro

May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
LILLY, ABCELLERA just did a fake marketing interview, that was really a commercial for their Coronadrug coming out, on CNBC Wall Street tv trading show SQUAWK x

Shit funny

Get your vaccine folks it's goodfor you they even do it for free

F

Last edited: