Corel Painter Filters?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2007

I'm trying to figure out the best way to take a photorealistic render like this and make it look like a watercolor. I don't really like photoshops filters... does corel have a watercolor filter or mask? Is there a better way to do this than will PS?

thebrain

@HuseyinTheBrain
Feb 16, 2008
Sacramento, CA
www.BrainChildMedia.com
i never cared for filters in corel painter... i always get a my wacom and "paint"... you should try it... it's the best program for painting... try using the water colors and the eyedropper to match the colors of the original photo. i think you gotta dry the water color if you don't want it to mix in with the new color you switch to

Apr 25, 2007
^ yeah, for sure. i have some renderings in the works right now for a new client, depending on how they turn out i may want to employ you to do a wash over them..

thebrain

@HuseyinTheBrain
Feb 16, 2008
Sacramento, CA
www.BrainChildMedia.com
^ yeah, for sure. i have some renderings in the works right now for a new client, depending on how they turn out i may want to employ you to do a wash over them..
okay. sounds good. we can exchange contact info through dm.

here is some of my work i did in corel painter (these are off myspace, so they are not high quality and full-size)

Apr 25, 2007
^ cool, ill send you the images when they're ready to be washed. probably in the middle of february, maybe a little sooner depending on schedule