copyright piracy?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 12, 2002
Just for the sake of argument I was wondering if say another BART user and I both purchased an album say Too Short - Get In Where You Fit In, and we decided to (because of its simplicity) trade an MP3 of Way Too Real, how is this illegal?? I really don't fully understand how the RIAA can ever stop file transfers on the net. I do understand though, that they are targeting people with large amount of files for uploading. I mean I have downloaded songs that I have purchased the CD just because I wanted to make a quick mix and didn't feel like extracting the wav file and all that madness, but its the people bootleggin the shit in front of Rasputins that are giving legitimate downloaders a bad name..

just my 2 cents, anybody have any other opinions??

Nov 7, 2002
WWW.MYSPACE.COM
it's a long story but what you are gettin' at....
kinda like dope dealers
they go for distrubors 1st.
maybe like 10,000
files or more
last on the news i heard 250 emails went out by them saying "delete that chit or lick a case"
best thing for you get you wav or mp3 converter
i(got u if you need it) some of them and hit up mp3.com
or soundclick for free mp3's
my lady was thinking that they were like kazza or them file sherein'
chit but I'm thinking if you email a file that they would have to invade your account to get that info?
hit me up if i can help with understanding the file/downloading thing