COPWATCH

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz

Attorney States Surveillance Video Confirms John Crawford III Fatally Shot By Police for Simply Shopping at Walmart

UPDATE at Noon: After the press conference, Richard Schulte, one of the Crawford family attorneys, said that LeeCee Johnson was with Crawford's parents the night of the shooting and was on the phone with him when officers shot him. Schulte said Johnson put the call on speaker, and the parents listened as their son was dying.

Johnson is the mother of Crawford's two children.

UPDATE at 11:44 a.m.: The attorney for the family of John Crawford III has finished speaking.

He said: "From what we've seen, John had no opportunity to put the gun down."

UPDATE at 11:30 a.m.: The attorney for the family of John Crawford III is now speaking to the media.

Attorney Michael Wright said: "We need Mike DeWine to refer this case to the Department of Justice. Not to a special prosecutor."

Wright said Crawford did nothing wrong in Walmart. "Nothing more, nothing less than shopping."

Wright, who has seen store surveillance video of the shooting incident, said Crawford was shot while talking on the phone, holding the butt of the gun with the barrel pointed at the floor.

He said Crawford was "shot on sight" in a "militaristic" response.

UPDATE at 11:05 a.m.: Ohio Attorney General Mike DeWine's news conference has just ended. The attorney for the family of John Crawford III is set to begin a news conference any moment.

UPDATE at 10:55 a.m.: The lead prosecutor in the police shooting that sparked race riots in Cincinnati in 2001 will present to a grand jury the details of the shooting this year of John Crawford in a Beavercreek Walmart, Ohio Attorney General Mike DeWine announced today.

He said the grand jury will convene on the case on Sept. 22, later than originally planned.

DeWine said Mark Piepmeier, assistant Hamilton County prosecutor, has handled more than 100 officer-involved shooting cases in his long career,

"In some cases, the grand jury has indicted the officer, and in some cases it has not," DeWine said.

Speaking in the Greene County courtroom where the grand jury will meet Sept. 22 to review the shooting of John Crawford, Ohio Attorney General Mike DeWine listed the evidence his officer has assembled.

This has included working with the FBI to create a "video summarization," linking the more than 200 cameras in Walmart with audio from 911 calls to create a timeline of the shooting.

"The vast majority of it is covered," he said. "This would allow people viewing this to see it from the moment people came into the store all the way to the shooting incident."

The 2001 race riots in Cincinnati were sparked by the shooting of unarmed 19-year-old Timothy Thomas. Piepmeier oversaw the grand jury investigation that returned a charge of negligent homicide against officer Stephen Roach. Roach was later acquitted.

Piepmeier was also involved in investigating the Lucasville prison riots that resulted in 50 indictments.

In announcing that he will oversee the grand jury case of the shooting of John Crawford, Ohio Attorney General Mike DeWine listed three other cases he investigated that resulted in charges being brought against law enforcement officers.

"Mr. Piepmeier is fair, he is impartial, he calls it like he sees it. He will have total independence in this case."

UPDATE at 10:53 a.m.: Ohio Attorney General Mike DeWine says he is not sorry he showed the family of John Crawford III a portion of the video surveillance from the shooting.

DeWine said it was "the right thing to do."

UPDATE at 10:44 a.m.: Ohio Attorney General Mike DeWine's press conference is happening now.

DeWine said Mark Piepmeier of Hamilton County will be assigned as special prosecutor to the case.

EARLIER: Two news conferences will be held today to address the fatal officer-involved shooting at the Beavercreek Walmart.

John Crawford III was shot while holding a BB/pellet air rifle he picked up in the Walmart store on Aug. 5. A Riverside couple called 911 and said that Crawford was "waving it around" and "pointing it at people." Beavercreek police responded, and shot and killed Crawford.

Ohio Attorney General Mike DeWine and Greene County Prosecuting Attorney Stephen K. Haller will hold a press conference at 10:30 a.m. in Xenia, according to their announcement.

The attorney for Crawford's family will hold a press conference at 11 a.m. today in Dayton.

The attorney, Michael Wright, said he will address questions about the video footage from the Walmart store that the family was able to view. That footage covered about five minutes and their news release says it showed Crawford holding the BB gun like a cane, and being shot "on sight, without any warning," according to his announcement.

- See more at: DeWine discusses Walmart shooting investigation | Dayton, OH News | www.whio.com

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
WHAT A FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT PIG!!!

THIS SHIT MADE MY BLOOD BOIL!

I INSTANTLY PLACED MYSELF IN THAT MANS SHOES, BUT COULDN'T EVER FATHOM...

BECAUSE AT THE END OF THE DAY WHEN ALL IS SAID & DONE...

THAT WHITE MOTHER FUCKER SHOT THAT MAN BECAUSE HE WAS BLACK & PIGS BELIEVE THAT ALL BLACK MEN ARE COMMITTING CRIME.

FUCK THE POLICE!!!

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
I'm sick and tired of their excuse..."I feared for my life so I shot him"...
these mother fuckers get PAID to fear for their lives.

It's their job.

Lots of first responders fear for their life on damn near every call as well.

They get a specific amount of pay, going into their job knowing they are risking their life.

Police need to be taught to assess the situation better prior to using deadly force, but they are taught to shoot to kill / shoot first ask questions after.

FTP.

Dec 4, 2006
these mother fuckers get PAID to fear for their lives.

It's their job.

Lots of first responders fear for their life on damn near every call as well.

They get a specific amount of pay, going into their job knowing they are risking their life.

Police need to be taught to assess the situation better prior to using deadly force, but they are taught to shoot to kill / shoot first ask questions after.

FTP.

all the shootings by police are due to lack of training..

basically any Tom Dick and Harry can apply and become a cop in a week...

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
all the shootings by police are due to lack of training..

basically any Tom Dick and Harry can apply and become a cop in a week...
one of the homies hit me last night to tell me someone we know has been going on ride alongs, is going to the police academy & has friends in high places to secure a job with him in the SJPD no matter what.

NO MATTER WHAT: because dude is a major roid & opiate addict & couldnt pass a psych test to save his life, dude is legit crazy.

they will let anyone in, & just like with any other job, you don't have to be qualified, to know someone who can get you the plug.

Dec 4, 2006
one of the homies hit me last night to tell me someone we know has been going on ride alongs, is going to the police academy & has friends in high places to secure a job with him in the SJPD no matter what.

NO MATTER WHAT: because dude is a major roid & opiate addict & couldnt pass a psych test to save his life, dude is legit crazy.

they will let anyone in, & just like with any other job, you don't have to be qualified, to know someone who can get you the plug.
that's pretty much it..

that's how my boy became a sheriff in Contra Costa County..

thanks to his dads high buddies in the sheriff office.

I can't hate on him for becoming a cop..but the guy was convicted of assault in 2001 and petty theft several times..

I can't even apply at certain jobs due to my 2 felonies...

But if I were to become a cop, I think I'd be a dirty one lol..helping the criminals and fucking with the rich ..

May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
LAPD officers monkey-wrenched cop-monitoring gear in patrol cars

The Los Angeles Police Commission is investigating how half of the recording antennas in the Southeast Division went missing, seemingly as a way to evade new self-monitoring procedures that the Los Angeles Police Department imposed last year.

The antennas, which are mounted onto individual patrol cars, receive recorded audio captured from an officer’s belt-worn transmitter. The transmitter is designed to capture an officer’s voice and transmit the recording to the car itself for storage. The voice recorders are part of a video camera system that is mounted in a front-facing camera on the patrol car. Both elements are activated any time the car’s emergency lights and sirens are turned on, but they can also be activated manually.

According to the Los Angeles Times, an LAPD investigation determined that around half of the 80 patrol cars in one South LA division were missing antennas as of last summer, and an additional 10 antennas were unaccounted for. Citing a police source, the newspaper said that removing the antennas can reduce the range of the voice transmitters by as much as a third of the normal operating distance.

more

May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz

APD Officer makes remark about shooting James Boyd 2 hours before shooting

Two hours before Albuquerque Police Officer Keith Sandy shot and killed homeless camper James Boyd, he was recorded telling another officer that he would shoot Boyd in the penis with a shotgun.

Sandy responded to the scene on March 16th where Boyd refused to come down from a makeshift campsite in the foothills near Tramway and Copper. At the scene, Sandy saw former colleague State Police Officer Chris Ware. Sandy didn’t realize it, but Ware’s dash cam was rolling and picked up their conversation.

Sandy: What do they have you guys doing here?

Ware: I don't know. The guy asked for state police.

Sandy: Who asked?

Ware: I don't know.

Sandy: For this f***ing lunatic? I'm going to shoot him in the penis with a shotgun here in a second.

Ware: You got uh less-lethal?

Sandy: I got...

Ware: The Taser shotgun?

Sandy: Yeah.

Ware: Oh, I thought you guys got rid of those?

Sandy: ROP's got one...here's what we're thinking, because I don't know what's going on, nobody has briefed me...

Civil rights attorney Shannon Kennedy represents Boyd’s family in a wrongful death suit against APD. Kennedy believes Sandy spelled out his intentions, then carried them out.

“Two hours later he's escalating the situation so he can do just that,” Kennedy said in an exclusive interview with 4 Investigates. “It's chilling evidence and stunning that he has not been criminally indicted. He says to a state police officer ‘that f'ing lunatic, I'm going to shoot him in the penis. It's crystal clear and he says it with contempt in his voice.’”

In April, APD internal investigators asked Sandy about what he meant by the “shooting in the penis” comment. In an internal investigation transcript, sandy is quoted saying,

"Jokingly, just kind of locker room banter, just told him, you know, ‘Don’t worry. I’ll shoot him in the pecker with this and call it good.’”

But a few minutes later, the transcript shows that Sandy recanted his statement. The investigator asked, “Did you say anything to Chris Ware about shooting him in the pecker?”

Sandy responded, “I don’t…no, I don’t think I did.”

In the transcript, Sandy gave the internal investigators a lengthy explanation how the officers working in the Albuquerque Police Repeat Offenders Program (ROP) often make cruel and crude jokes. In fact, Sandy described the hostility among his peers getting so bad that the officers adopted a “safe word.” When officer use the safe word, CHINA, all jokes must stop. Sandy told investigators he was merely making a crude joke when he said he wanted to shoot Boyd in the penis.

“Of course it’s not a joke because he went forward and actually shot him,” Kennedy said. “Clearly he has complete disregard for people suffering from mental disabilities. He calls him an expletive lunatic and then in the next breath says I'm going to shoot him in the penis. What is so mortifying about this shooting, and thank goodness we have a tape to show exactly what he did-- which is instead of shooting him in the penis, he shoots him in the lower back. So had James Boyd not turned around at that moment to set down his bags, he would have been shot in the penis.”

Sandy, according to an APD spokeswoman, is on administrative leave, but may still carry his gun and badge.

Last edited:

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
Sep 24 - Pregnant woman thrown, held belly-down to the ground by NYPD cop in Brooklyn

An NYPD officer was caught on a disturbing video tackling a clearly pregnant woman and riding her to the ground early Saturday in Brooklyn.

The recording shows Sandra Amezquita, who is 5-foot-4 and five months pregnant, being grabbed by the arm and thrown to the pavement with the cop on her back in Sunset Park around 2:15 a.m.

The baby’s father, Ronel Lemos, said he watched in horror as his wife hit the ground belly-first.

“The first thing I thought was they killed my baby and they’re going to kill my wife,” Lemos, 50, told the Daily News on Tuesday.

Moments later, another unidentified woman was violently flung to the ground on Fifth Ave. and 41st St.

“You would think the police would respect a woman that is pregnant,” Amezquita, 43, said through an interpreter in an exclusive interview with The News.

“I was afraid something happened to my baby. I am still afraid that something is wrong,” she said, referring to the abdominal pain that persists.

Amezquita suffered vaginal bleeding after the incident, and her belly and arm still bear bruises.

She was given a summons for disorderly conduct and her husband was arrested for assaulting a police officer, cops said.

The officer is the second cop from the 72nd Precinct in a week to be under investigation by the NYPD Internal Affairs Bureau after getting caught on video.
Video shows Sandra Amezquita get pushed to the ground and held down by NYPD cops — with her pregnant belly being shoved into the pavement. Video shows Sandra Amezquita get pushed to the ground and held down by NYPD cops — with her pregnant belly being shoved into the pavement.

Police Commissioner Bill Bratton last week suspended a cop caught on camera kicking a street vendor on Fifth Ave. in Sunset Park as he was being subdued by fellow officers.

Sanford Rubenstein, a civil rights lawyer retained by Amezquita and Lemos, said both videos depicting alleged police brutality were recorded by the same bystander.

“It is incidents like this that account for police-community relations being at an all-time low in New York City,” Rubenstein said.

The cops were arresting the couple’s 17-year-old son, Jhohan Lemos, for possession of a knife clipped to his belt, when the cops were attacked.

The parents said they were responding to cries from their son being beaten when they were set upon by the cops.

Jhohan’s face appears battered and his right eye swollen shut in photos taken after his arrest.

Ronel Lemos was charged with striking Office Elvis Merizalde in the back and shoulder while he was arresting Jhohan, according to the criminal complaint.

Amezquita, the mother of four children, emigrated from Colombia and recently stopped working.

The couple has already selected a name for the unborn baby boy — Kevin.

Pregnant woman thrown, held belly-down to the ground by NYPD cop in Brooklyn - NY Daily News

pics and videos in the link

May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
Chicago cop oversees torture of 118 Black men & Does less than four years in jail

Jon Burge is a 66-year-old ex-police commander who is said to have overseen the torture of 118 Black men who were in Chicago police custody over 30 years ago.

He walked out of federal prison a free man after serving only three and a half years in a minimum security prison. Burge was granted early release into a halfway house in Tampa, Florida. And that’s not even the worst part!

Burge gets to start his life over with a $4,000-a month police pension that he gets to keep (and he was getting while behind bars) because Illinois Attorney General Lisa Madigan couldn’t get it overruled.

Anthony Holmes was one of the victims Burge personally tortured with electric shock (among many other things) for him to confess to a murder he says he didn’t commit.

Holmes, who is now pushing 70, spent 30 years in prison as a result of confessing to the murder, hasn’t seen any compensation for his torture because the statute of limitations on the torture has run out. “At least he’s got a pension,” Holmes said of Burge, according to DNAinfo Chicago. “We came out of there with nothing.”

read more

HERESY

THE HIDDEN HAND...
Apr 25, 2002
www.godscalamity.com
www.godscalamity.com
7-year-old girl cries in terror as monster cops smash window, tase man, for possible seat belt violation

AND FUCC ALL YOU RAH RAH MUFUQAS THAT BOUT TO COMMENT ON HERE LIKE PEOPLE SUPPOSED TO DO WHATEVER A PIG SAYS

YOU ARE THE PROBLEM
Like I said posts ago, you can do what they say and still get your head cracked.

The real problem is not people who say to do whatever a pig says to do. The real problem is criminal justice system, the way society gives cops the benefit of the doubt and other dorms of institutional deviancy.