Copa America Thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 23, 2002
wtf argentina struggling with bolivia, now brazil draws w/ venezuela? these brazilian youngsters are too good for that. although i was really impressed with bolivias and venezuelas organization and play. i expect uruguay to do some damage tomorrow. we'll see

May 13, 2002
montyslaw.blogspot.com
The squads are all good man, it aint CONCACAF I'll tell you that much. Chile, Uruguay, Paraguay, Ecuador, Venezuela are all fuckin good team. Not to mention Brazil and Argentina (the home team)...

Mex U-17 vs France today and also Mex vs Chile in the Copa America. Let's hope they both win...

Mar 26, 2009
lol Pacheco garbo he had a clear shot at the end, Gio did a great pass handed it to him and he missed. Coached fucked up big time by switching players on a corner kick, that was the main reason for the second goal. It should of ended in a tie just to many fuck ups.
Lol not more garbage than Marquez-Lugo and Peralta those two muthufuckers were waaaack!

Mehico's defense was terrible against Chile today, Reynoso does not belong on the back line. They played pretty good though considering the only solid player that played was Dos Santos, the rest were from their U21 squad. The U17's were lucky to beat france today, france had numerous opportunities in the end, the germans can take care of them in the air no problem, that defense has some work to do.

Mar 26, 2009
Lol @ the Almighty Argies bowing down to the Bunker Colombia put on them. Argentina deserved to lose that game...It must be embarrassing playing this horrible with so many quality players...SMH

May 13, 2002
montyslaw.blogspot.com
Lol @ the Almighty Argies bowing down to the Bunker Colombia put on them. Argentina deserved to lose that game...It must be embarrassing playing this horrible with so many quality players...SMH
Pretty shitty man, they have hardly any chemistry and they don't play with eachother. Look at Messi's face and that'll tell you the difference between playing for a team that plays for you (Barca) and playing for a team that doesn't...

Dec 17, 2004
that was one beautiful game. after going down 2-1 i still felt confident we were gonna win...but i didnt imagine in such heroic warrior fashion.

ive been loving watching these kids play....they epitomize the all mighty FUA!!!!!:

now hopefully the sub 22 kids (and gio) dont look as bad tonight as they did against chile