Cop Threatens to Kill Conclead Carry Gun Owner During Traffic Stop

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 26, 2006
Now HERE is a clear example of a piece of shit cop. And look...the guy being harrassed is white...BAD COPS don't care what color you are my friends. Focus the rallies on THIS TYPE of 'policeman'.
I bet if it was a black guy, this cop would have been like "So you think your a fucking gangster with that gun, BOY!"

HIM

Sicc OG
Sep 27, 2002
That cop has some deeper rooted issues..that situation did not cause for him to get mad like that...of course his partner didnt jump in and tell him to cool off.....s--t was all bad...I hope this video spreads like wildfire.....

Legman

پراید آش
Nov 5, 2002
that dumbass cop that leaned into the care before pulling the driver out was a dumb shit

clear case of neglect of responsibility and proper procedure...

then the fuckin dick blames it on the driver who clearly says "ive never had to do this before..." then gets cut off, not once but over and over again

fuck that faggot ass cop...he belongs on the wrong end of a sharp object

Apr 16, 2003
google.com
Being a police officer is just a job to many illegitimate people in this world. It's too bad they treat lawfully carrying gun owners just as bad as people carrying illegally. Shit like this just wants me to practice open carry when I'm walking around.

Apr 25, 2002
www.idealsentertainment.com
You know, every single time I've been pulled over, I've been asked to step out of the car. The FIRST THING they ask me every single time is "Are there any weapons on you or in your vehicle?"

If they had listened to dispatch, they would have known the dude had a license to carry. If they had stopped and let the dude speak instead of telling him to be quiet, they would have known he had a weapon on him.