Coolio-Da'unda'dogg "A Way With Words" Video

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 15, 2007
Last edited:
Props: Th!zZ7-0-7

mq66

Sicc OG
Jul 23, 2007
Coolio you're one of the most under-rated most talented rapper in the bay... but why the fuck did you put your name on that white chick rappers shit? shits super wack.... anyways keep pushin and making new music... always knock your shit whenever you release new tunes...

Props: siccmadesyko
Jul 15, 2007
Coolio you're one of the most under-rated most talented rapper in the bay... but why the fuck did you put your name on that white chick rappers shit? shits super wack.... anyways keep pushin and making new music... always knock your shit whenever you release new tunes...
Much Love... Appreciate the input... Just tryna bring new Bay talent black or white, she can really flow in that lab thogh, so I support her til the end. wait til you hear more from her. or she might not be your cup of tea, nothingbut love for even chkingout what I got going... Chk out the FREE DOWNLOAD of the new song by me "Do It Fo" from A Way with Words, out April 16th

Do It Fo' By Da'unda'dogg by Da'unda'dogg on SoundCloud - Hear the world