Cool Nutz, Sirens Echo, Texas T-- Boise Feb 23rd..

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 11, 2002
This show is on a Thursday night.. Cool Nutz hooked up an all ages show on Friday the 24th as well.. I'll post the flyer when I get it.. I hope to see y'all there.. :)

Dec 11, 2002
Cool Nutz said:
I sure hope so. We ain't been out there in a while. I'll also be out there on March 19th with Ghostface Killah at The Big Easy. We trying to reestablish ourselves in Boise.

I heard that.. thats dope..

Dec 11, 2002
I'm tired tonight y'all.. but I've got a couple pics I'll post up tomorrow from these shows.. Thursday night at Neurolux.. Friday night at The Impart and afterhours at Shakers.. ummm yeah.. I got a lil twisted.. didnt get many pics at all on Friday night.. I watched someone's grill get knocked out they mouth and hit the tip of my boot at The Loft on Friday too.. folks was on one...

Oct 9, 2004
KALYN said:
I watched someone's grill get knocked out they mouth and hit the tip of my boot at The Loft on Friday too.. folks was on one...
THAT TYPE OF SHIT ALWAYS HAPPENS AT THE LOFT EVERY WEEKEND... I SEEN SUM DUDE GET THROWN THRU THE MAIN WINDOW THERE AT THAT CLUB LAST SUMMER, GLASS EVERYWHERE, COPS CLUBBING & PEPPER SPRAYIN' PPL ETC,...NUTZ, CHILL & SIRENS ECHO DID THEIR THANG THO IN BOISE, THEY PUT ON A GOOD SHOW AT THE NEUROLUX THURSDAY

Dec 11, 2002
Some Pics..

Let me say that I really fell off when it came to gettin' pics from these two shows...

I'd love to blame DJ Chill for Thursday night at Neurolux because we was TWISTED.. lol.. but nah.. but its on me.. and well.. Friday night was an interesting crowd at The Impart so takin' photos wasnt where my main focus was...

.. anyway.. heres some..

DJ Chill.. gettin' things started..

Verb performin'... and one of the girls that works for me.. she's an official groupie .. lol..