Cool Nutz Plays Tour Guide To Source Magazine & Spin Magazine

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
JusFamilyRecords.com
We are featured in the latest issue of the Source Magazine in the "What's Really Hood" section, as well as a mention in the latest issue of Spin Magazine as well. Both of these publications are news stands now. Make sure you check out both.

We just keep grinding and pushing the P to the world. Be on the lookout people.

Mar 17, 2006
Maniac541 said:
Lurch go cop that new Maniac Lok cd, and while your at it the Cool Nutz and Luni Coleone colab cd. both on hit
yeah i got that Luni and Cool Nutz CD, that shit is bangin, got it from Luni himself, when he came to Tulsa a few weeks ago on his Birthday

Apr 25, 2002
JusFamilyRecords.com
LurccH918 said:
yeah i got that Luni and Cool Nutz CD, that shit is bangin, got it from Luni himself, when he came to Tulsa a few weeks ago on his Birthday
glad you liked the album and was able to get it from Luni directly. We appreciate that support. Make sure that you look out for that Maniac Lok album. You can check it out at CDbaby.com.

We will be on the upcoming Tech N9ne tour in support of the album as well. Look for us to hit a market near you.

Jazzo

Master of Debauchery
Aug 18, 2003
Off the Grid
Me and my fam fucks with "Goldies" all the time. I live only a few miles from there. I love the extra hot rib sandwich with a Big Red on the side!