Cool C - Life In The Ghetto autograph. Cover, linernotes and CD are all autographted.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 4, 2006
www.myspace.com
Cool. Are The autographs authentic? Who else have signed there?
It's all Cool C (as far as I know it is authentic) It has no "COA" but I don't believe many underground rap cd's do have "COAs"so... I got it in a trade from a trusted dealer/collector. The front cover and inserts were signed at a different time than the CD itself.

I just like the CD because Cool C has been locked up forever and I feel it's pretty rare given that fact.

At one time I was going to have it framed and matted but the problem is that both the cover and the "inside" artwork are also signed so it would have been difficult to do that, not to mention the price and I don't think there are many collectors that would want a Cool C promo matted and framed on top of that - at least not what I'm asking/expecting for the CD which is around $100.

I'm looking to sell it...

IMO, the cover and inside artwork were autographed before he went to prison (it is a promo)...

I think the disk (or was told) was autographed when he was in the joint.

It's been signed both "Cool C" and "Chris Roney (on the cd)...

I can post more pics if there is any interest to buy or trade for it. I don't mind trading at all.

Last edited:
Jan 6, 2003
It's very cool to have a CD signed by cool c. Tragic story about two dope rappers that made the wrong decisions.

I have the album already and personally a signature doesn't mean anything to me unless I know it has been signed to me in person or that I'm 100% sure that the signature is authentic. I have no doubt that your signatures are authentic, but it doesn't make me want to dig that deep into my pockets to buy it. Sorry

Props: swoop187
Apr 4, 2006
www.myspace.com
It's very cool to have a CD signed by cool c. Tragic story about two dope rappers that made the wrong decisions.

I have the album already and personally a signature doesn't mean anything to me unless I know it has been signed to me in person or that I'm 100% sure that the signature is authentic. I have no doubt that your signatures are authentic, but it doesn't make me want to dig that deep into my pockets to buy it. Sorry
I understand, and felt the same way when I got it in a large trade so I share your concerns... I just trusted the individual I was trading with (mom & pop store owner from Philly)..

I'm not much of a collector anymore and the CD was in a box (I completely forgot I had) and was going through cds and found this and was like "Oh yeah I forgot I had this"... Funny how you go though old boxes of cds and are like "oh yeah or I didn't know I had a few more of these" lol.

Yeah, I think it's a cool cd too and would rather keep it unless someone blew me away with an offer.

Props: Flowjob
Apr 4, 2006
www.myspace.com
I thought this guy received the death penalty
He got life (I think) which makes this cd so dope...

I know the actual CD was signed when he was locked up... The guy I got it from claimed "he knew people" and that was the extent I got as far as why the CD was signed. Dude's legit tho so I trust his "I know people" explanation..

Dec 26, 2009
He got life (I think) which makes this cd so dope...

I know the actual CD was signed when he was locked up... The guy I got it from claimed "he knew people" and that was the extent I got as far as why the CD was signed. Dude's legit tho so I trust his "I know people" explanation..
I don't get it now...How does the fact that he was sentenced to life in prison makes this CD dope?

Props: InDO

InDO

Sicc OG
Nov 2, 2005
haha thats what i thought too, would be intresting to hear your explanation, no offense just curious.

Apr 4, 2006
www.myspace.com
haha thats what i thought too, would be intresting to hear your explanation, no offense just curious.
Lol - none.

I just trust the dude I got it from - hes honest, so I have no reason to believe hes ripping me off because he hasn't in the past - that cd was just a "throw in" if it matters - I've also had it for at least 5 years.

I'm pretty sure its legit.....

Jan 6, 2003
That's a price only a really die hard fan would pay since the regular album can be purchased on amazon for $10-20. Pretty good price per cm of signature, haha.

I'd keep it if I were you... :-D

Props: swoop187
Apr 4, 2006
www.myspace.com
That's a price only a really die hard fan would pay since the regular album can be purchased on amazon for $10-20. Pretty good price per cm of signature, haha.

I'd keep it if I were you... :-D
I'd rather keep it because it's awesome to have.

That's why I ask so much.. :classic:

I have plenty of other shit I want to sell tho.

I have like 1,000 cds (literally)... Most from Chicago/Milwaukee and a little chunk of cd's from the Bay......

Last edited:
Jan 6, 2003
Yeah, I'd keep it too if I were you. I don't like that album that much, although I love the philly sound. I have always felt that Cool C was a bit overrated at least when it came to the two solo albums he released. Steady B over Cool C any day haha. but Schoolly D is the undisputed king.