Cool Breeze 1 hit wonder ?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 4, 2002

i guess everyone forgot about backbone too huh? he had a tight little album...coolbreeze dropped a compilation about a year ago but it sucked...

Jul 6, 2002
First of all, i agree that Cool Breeze has not made any songs that i have heard that just really made me stop and think, especiall "watch for the hook" which to me was complete garbage. Now, I think I did hear one song off of that comlilation with the Dungeon Family...I believe the name of the song was called "Partments" becsaue that was all they was talking about, the apartments where they are from...

To M1- you are super sikkk when you said slim cutta calhouns album was trash. I dont think you know wtf you are talking about becsaue that album is tight from start to finsih. I think it was about the only album that I could listen to from start to finish w/o skippin tracks when it first came out in 2001 ( i think that wsa the year) But I hear ya though, I know that you aint feelin songs like "Have you eva been stuck in Red clay"... :siccness:

M-1

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
FoeTwin...um, I'm Glad you liked the Slimm Cutta album , I thouGht it had some cool tracks and his appearance on Killer Mike was bumpin...but I was talkin about the Calhouns Group album, so before you start off, make sure you know what you're Goin off at

May 11, 2002
Watch For The Hook was a tight track from Cool Breeze. I never picked up the album, I just have the single. I liked the video for that track. Bloody Ink Pen....Reservoir Dogs Style.