COO COO CAL

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 8, 2003
JLMACN said:
this shit is funny...

YOU DAMN RIGHT THIS IS FUNNY JL.

I GUESS YOU AND HALF OF SICCNESS IS LAMES. BC NYQUILL STATE SAID THAT ALL MY FRIENDS ON MYSPACE ARE LAMES. AND ALOT OF MY FRIENDS ON THERE ARE FROM THE SICCNESS.

@NYQUILL I GOT MONEY I OWN SOME PROPERTY HERE IN CINCY AND MORE BUT THERES NO NEED TO GET INTO ALL THAT BC I DONT LIKE TO BRAG AND BROADCAST MY PERSONEL BUSINESS ON HERE.

Eunuch

Thotlamic Prophet
Feb 19, 2006
Thotronto
now i remember the dudes name, NICCADEMUS, that dude and coo coo cal both had similar style. i forget where niccademus is staying at now but i think he's in nebraska. if coo cool cal really is stripping, shit that's hilarious, from gangsta to showin' ya wanka

Apr 8, 2004
You steady talkin shit. Usin diss names like you's a gangbanger, ole East Coast ass nigga. Yall some weak bred hip hop niggas in Cincinatti. I bet NYC & NJ niggas be takin over yall shit. Cops be killin yall left & right and yall don't do shit but march down the street. Soft ass niggas

And nigga you sho' keep braggin bout what you got and all this. But you had a fake toy Escalade on yo album cover. That say enough about you nigga.

And JLMACN ain't bumpin yo shit nigga, He bump that real shit. You be pm'n mufuckas tellin them to go to that sorry myspace shit.

Feb 8, 2003
N.Ill-state said:
You steady talkin shit. Usin diss names like you's a gangbanger, ole East Coast ass nigga. Yall some weak bred hip hop niggas in Cincinatti. I bet NYC & NJ niggas be takin over yall shit. Cops be killin yall left & right and yall don't do shit but march down the street. Soft ass niggas
And nigga you sho' keep braggin bout what you got and all this. But you had a fake toy Escalade on yo album cover. That say enough about you nigga.

And JLMACN ain't bumpin yo shit nigga, He bump that real shit. You be pm'n mufuckas tellin them to go to that sorry myspace shit.

You dont know shit about Cincinnati obviously. Whats your facination about NEW YORK? you sound real stupid I guess your a karoke rapper that wish you could be a artist and sent your lil demo cassete tape to a label in N.Y.C and got shitted on.

I never in my life PM or begged anyone on here or anywhere to bump my shit. Thats a choice a person make on they on if they like it then they do if they dont then they dont, Its all opinions and by you saying you dont feel my music dont bother me at all bc I have more people thats buying my shit and supporting Hardtime Ent and 513. Obviously your interested in my music and Me bc you checking out my site everyday and admitting it. YOU are so on my dick its on real quit being a groupie Your worst then the video Honeys.

This nigga got a crush on me and want to suck my dick, sorry booty boy I only fuck with the ladies.

Let me do the Mike Jones on your slow ass........

I DO NOT GANG BANG! I DONT NOT GANG BANG! SO GET THAT SHIT OUT YOUR MIND!

Feb 8, 2003
This shit is ridiculous you not coming up with nothing Original. All you can say is your music is weak. If you dont like it then get over it and move on to me it looks like your jealous of me and wish you can break my spirit. Well guess what? the jokes on you jack.

Somebody give this nigga the BEST DICK RIDER & STALKER AWARD on the siccness Awards the end of this year.

I guess we gonna go back and forth on here until they closed this thread down. Because I dont lay down for absolutely nobody not even on the fuckin Internet.

Feb 8, 2003
But too bad your baby mother and momma lays on they back 24 hours..... Well guess what Im not them bitches

HMMMMMMM the more I think about this you keep bringing up Myspace. You must be a ugly ass no pussy getting dude that only has Tom and your sister as a friend on your myspace dating page.

So coming at me on the internet makes you feel like you doing something big in your pointless life.

Damn your daddy shouldve gave you the proper ass beating as a youngster or used a condom when he made you so your miserable ass wouldnt be here to mattle in a real niggas biz