COO COO CAL

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 8, 2003
Enutt77 said:
Your whole existence is fake buster. I don't even know u personally, but I smell estrogen. First off u come off hating on Coo Coo Cal- which as another rapper is plain hate-Coochie Cal. Yo shit must be way harder than his huh? Secondly u talking bout No thanks, Nigga how u know how many hits I got- not on my first website posted but the second one -Lame. Then u got my comments twisted- I never said I was the Best- One of the sickest-big difference mark. Itz a gang of heat in Nebraska including my So Sick Niggas. 114 hits - how many hits u got on DAT, Who feeling yo shit? besides u cEsolito#99

you'll see really soon I dont have to prove shit to you. I never claim to be no gangsta on any of my music.I cant help it your stuck in 1995 with your music Im on some future shit. Do me a favor and get off my cobra head and quit talking to me smuckn bc I dont give a shit about you, your music or whatever I dont need to hate on no one bc I get mine at the end of the day so go get a life.

Obvious your really interested in me to even address me just bc I said I wasnt into Cals music thats the problem with niggas like you when cats dont worship your idols and give his honest opinion you cant except it and tuck your vagina between your thighs and get mad. Remember who wrote who first? Many people feel my shit just like some dont but who cares its part of life you dumb fuck I do my thang so do yours. go get your feet or nails done and get yourself some business. Like Killa Cam said IM GONE, IM GONE!

DUECE OUT!
CESOLITO

Feb 8, 2003
Oh yeah LOOOOOOOOOOOL

This nigga said Buster you def need to be updated to this time frame. I bet you still rock shirley temple curls or a slope with parts in the side and a duck tail in the back.

LOL @ this nonsense. My bad Young 211 This thread went to shambles off topic.

Eunuch

Thotlamic Prophet
Feb 19, 2006
Thotronto
at your nonsense but yeah, coo coo cal and that north carolina dude had similar styles and voices, whats his face...twista "presented" his album and he had a video on uncut and i hear he's in the midwest now too but point is, they should hook up and make a group album. nah kidding, coo coo was okay but he had shitty-ass beats.

Apr 8, 2004
Cesolito #1 said:
yEAH yEAH YOUR RIGHT leave it to a simple minded nigga like you. But obviosuly your a square come on now...... CAPPIN? LMAO thats so 1994

LOL

This shit is straight comedy to me. I guess you thought I was gonna be upset or some shit well your wrong.. so stay promoting your cdrs bc obviously you want to be in music bc your comming at a nigga like me. Im done with you too
bc you cant come up with nothing clever all you can say nobody play your music, your not a star and blah blah blah sounds like your jealous of me buddy. Your probaly some cross dressing nerd with big ass red Bobby Womack Bi Focals, Niggas run they mouths behind they computers. Get your cake up and holla at me. Bc I gurantee you I got more money then you and Its not from no rapping either

Duece Out!
Cesolito
Naw "SMUCK", You Stay Promotin Everybody Else Cd But Yo' Own Cause Don't Nobody Feel Yo Shit. Don't noboby chop it up wit you on here when you promotin that gobbage nigga. Yo' wanna-be Bone Thugs Ass. Look At Yo Album Cover nigga, You A P-Lamer. Look Like A Skinny Ass CrackHead. Tryna Brag About Some Damn Money On The Internet. You A Get Stuck Up In The Streets.

Go Out And Buy cesolito's album yall. Yall see he got a myspace and all that good shit.

Fuckin cesolito lol..... what type of rap name is that.

Jun 2, 2005
N.Ill-state said:
That's funny comin from you cause yo' music ain't really hittin on shit either. You got way mo shit out than Coo Coo but don't nobody fuck wit yo' shit. Not even on the siccness.
Man, I am glad you kept it real, I have been wanting to let dude now he shit was weak for a while now, but I didnt' want to come off as a hater...I just know dude is hella opinionated abotu other rappers, and when I listened to his shit, I was liek damn, this nigga is hella weak...

Apr 8, 2004
Living Legend said:
Man, I am glad you kept it real, I have been wanting to let dude now he shit was weak for a while now, but I didnt' want to come off as a hater...I just know dude is hella opinionated abotu other rappers, and when I listened to his shit, I was liek damn, this nigga is hella weak...
Yeah, I see what he be on. He put up all the mainstream albums and call everybody else weak & local but he the most weakest localest mufucka it is.

(Since He Wanna Roast) Mufucka look and sound retarded. Look just like ET. We Gon Call that nigga E.T. MC--album ET Phone Home mufucka.
Ole' 106 & Park Freestyle Friday Rapper Ass Nigga..(lol. He do look like Free & AJ) Ugly Lanky Worm Lookin Nigga.

Check out 1 of them cesolito albums yall. Good Quality Music.

Feb 8, 2003
ALL I GOTTA SAY IS JEALOUSY IS A MUTHAFUCKA. AND IM DONE WITH YOU NOBODYS. BE A FOLLOWER NOT A LEADER IT TOOK YOU 50 POST RE EDITS TO DROP THEM WACK ASS COMEBACKS. YOUR GAYER THEN IO THOUGHT SAYING NIGGA YOU UGLY. IM FAR FROM UGLY I GET MORE FEMALES IN ONE DAY THEN YOU GET IN A MONTH. SO DONT LIE TO YOUR SELF BC YOUR BITCH WANT TO SUCK MY DICK. LIVING LEGEND I HOPE YOU NOT TRYING TO RAP BC THAT SHIT IN YOUR SIG IS GARBAGE.

YALL NOT A FACTOR TO ME IN ANY KIND OF WAY. COMPUTER OFF COMPUTER ON IM STILL THE SAME NIGGA I GOT A PAST BY ANYMEANS. WHILE YALL ARE WANNA BES SHIT YALL PROBALY WANNA BE NIGGAS. THE ONLY AMMO YOU FAGS GOT FOR ME IS YOUR RAPS ARE WEAK YOUR THIS THAT TRY COMING UP WITH SOME ORIGINAL COMEBACKS INTERNET BITCHES.

IF ANY OF YOU TWO NIGGAS ARE SO TUFF IN PERSON AND NOT JUST KEYBOARD HAPPY THEN COME TO CINCINNATI, OHIO APRIL 14TH WE'LL BE ON THE BILL AT THE FLIP SHOW AT THE RITZ.

ME AND THE CREW HOPE YALL CROSS DRESSERS CAN MAKE IT.
Dont talk about it be about it suckan ass niggas.

Jun 12, 2002
www.sosickproductions.com
Cesolito #1 said:
Obvious I am vagina Like Killa Cam said IM GONE, IM GONE!
DUECE OUT!
CESOLITO

Enough wit the games homie. When u diss u get dissed. u'z a square L7, but if you ever in the Neb holla at SSk we'll get it tight
:mad: A nigga called out yo hatin ass ways and now u talkin bout vagina- pussy boy

Apr 6, 2006
The cd with "My Project" was a nice joint. No double-copper, but worth the clams I shelled out on it! "Somethin Somethin" was the hardest song on there!

Feb 8, 2003
@NYQUILL State

THE INVITATION STILL STANDS :classic:

IM LOOKING FORWARD TO YOUR DEBUT ALBUM "NYQUILL : CAPLOCKS AND RIDING JOCKS" Feat the single "I stalk Cesolito" SHOULD BE A TOP SELLER AT THE CORNER PONEY KEG.

Be about it or shut the fuck up its that plain simple, Talk is cheap motherfucker!:hurt:

Hold up you dont exist your just a kid with a forum screen name atleast NUTT 77 really exist and shows his face.

Enutt77 said:
Enough wit the games homie. When u diss u get dissed. u'z a square Enutt 77, but if you ever in the Neb holla at SSk we'll get it tight
:mad: A nigga called out yo hatin ass ways bc Im gay and now u talkin bout vagina- pussy Im salty you like women and dont like boys

By the looks of this picture from your website NUTT 77 is the colored house nigga on there with his arm around his preppy boyfriend.
you funny built Jaheim impersonating nigga.

Now im done posting in this thread. So goodluck in Nebraska homeboy.

Duece Out1
Cesolito

Apr 8, 2004
Hoe ass nigga said I be editing posts but he be deletin whole messages left & right. Be comin back hours later to edit shit. Hypocrite Ass Bitch nigga.

Nigga I don't rap and don't want to. But if I did, my shit would blow yo shit out the water nigga without even tryin. That's how weak Ceso-LITO's music is.
The difference between you & Coo Coo is he atleast he got a few little fans. YOU HAVE ABSOLUTELY NONE. Real Niggas feel Coo Coo, Nothin But Lames on yo myspace.
I swear you a pressure case ass nigga. If You so Bad & Tough callin out mufuckas, come over here.

Feb 8, 2003
You sure do use the nigga word alot to not be black. anyways there may be some paper on your head partna I do got homeboys in Chicago Well leave it as that.

Im done writing on here bc theres too many moniters on the internet and the more thats written it will be used against a individual.

LAKE SHORE DRIVE right?

you probaly stay in Carroll County

Duece Out!
Cesolito

Apr 8, 2004
Nigga my skin Blacker than yo funny lookin ass. And why you bringin the race card in this anyway when you ain't got shit but white people on yo myspace. You look like 1 of them type niggas that only fuck wit white girls.

You got a hit out on me now huh? (That's Too Funny) threatenin me all in pms and shit.
But I take shit like that serious, even when it's comin from hoe stud niggas. But I'm already on point. Killas already know where I lay my head.

Now shut the fuck up talkin to me. You already deleted the other thread cause I den fucked you up.

Apr 8, 2004
Why you do you keep comin back and editin shit hours later?????
What you know about Lake Shore Drive nigga. I got peoples in Black Diamond City(4CH) on 69th offa Lake Shore right across from Lake Michigan.

And you so stupid. You keep makin up so much false shit. I already told yo dumb ass I'm from Rockford(Winnebago county)--highest crime rate in the Ill-state. 1 hour NW outside of ChicagoLand. Look at a map mufucka.

There Maybe some paper on my head huh???
Nigga you ain't got no money. You had a fake toy model Escalade on yo album cover nigga.

Feb 8, 2003
N.Ill-state said:
you ain't got shit but white people on yo myspace.
WRONG I GOT ALL RACES ON MYSPACE....... BLACK, WHITE, CHINESSE, SWEEDISH, LATIN, YOUR MOMMA, YOUR BABY MOMMA, THAT BITCH YOU CALL A GRANDMA.

YOU CANT FUCK WITH ME ALL YOU CAN SAY IS YOUR MUSIC IS WEAK.

SO YOU HATE WHITE PEOPLE NOW? NEWS FLASH...................HALF THE SICCNESS IN WHITE.