COO COO CAL

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 8, 2004
Cesolito #1 said:
I never felt Coochie Cal.

He was annoying in his lil video with that beenie with the ball on top
That's funny comin from you cause yo' music ain't really hittin on shit either. You got way mo shit out than Coo Coo but don't nobody fuck wit yo' shit. Not even on the siccness.

Feb 8, 2003
N.Ill-state said:
That's funny comin from you cause yo' music ain't really hittin on shit either. You got way mo shit out than Coo Coo but don't nobody fuck wit yo' shit. Not even on the siccness.

Oh for real dont nobody fuck with my shit thats kind of weird since my album been a top seller here since it dropped last tuesday.
Also my bad for not signing your poster last week at the Record Arcade. I just didnt have enough time especially for a lame like you. But anyways thanks for your support.

DUECE OUT!
Cesolito

Jun 12, 2002
www.sosickproductions.com
hater

Cesolito #1 said:
I never felt Coochie Cal.

He was annoying in his lil video with that beenie with the ball on top

That nigga goes nutz. Stop that hateration. Coo Coo must've been felt by somebody for us to even to be talking about dude. I would love to hear what spitz u got since u rap. Get at Mr. Nutt of the Epic So Sick Klick. I'm one of the sickest u'll ever hear located right here in the middle of the map Lincoln, Ne. Holla at me. Hit up the webpage and make sure sign that G-book

Feb 8, 2003
Enutt77 said:
Get at Mr. Nutt of the Epic So Sick Klick. I'm one of the sickest u'll ever hear located right here in the middle of the map Lincoln, Ne. Holla at me. Hit up the webpage and make sure sign that G-book

Thanks but no thanks Ill pass.
You ruined it by the way you presented yourself to me. Do you know how many niggas from coast to coast, city to city, state to state claim that they best in they region? Reality check over 100,000.
For you to be the best its weird you only got 114 friends on your myspace page.

Enutt77 said:
That nigga goes nutz. Stop that hateration. Coo Coo must've been felt by somebody for us to even to be talking about dude. I would love to hear what spitz u got since u rap

Im not hating on nobody I can careless. Somebody must feel my music too anyways no matter who you are people are gonna always love you and also not like you. Im just not feeling Cal's work can I be my own man and have my own opinions everyone is entittled to they own opinions and taste the world isnt over so chill out.

Im done posting in this thread bc its getting off topic. How did it get off topic from Cal to Cesolito Hurrache to NUTT 77 the best rapper in Nebraska we'll ever hear?

Apr 8, 2004
Cesolito #1 said:
Oh for real dont nobody fuck with my shit thats kind of weird since my album been a top seller here since it dropped last tuesday.
Also my bad for not signing your poster last week at the Record Arcade. I just didnt have enough time especially for a lame like you. But anyways thanks for your support.

DUECE OUT!
Cesolito
Quit Cappin Nigga. You Ain't No Star.
Don't Nobody Bump Yo Shit.

Jun 12, 2002
www.sosickproductions.com
Cesolito #1 said:
Thanks but no thanks Ill pass.
You ruined it by the way you presented yourself to me. Do you know how many niggas from coast to coast, city to city, state to state claim that they best in they region? Reality check over 100,000.
For you to be the best its weird you only got 114 friends on your myspace page.

Im not hating on nobody I can careless. Somebody must feel my music too anyways no matter who you are people are gonna always love you and also not like you. Im just not feeling Cal's work can I be my own man and have my own opinions everyone is entittled to they own opinions and taste the world isnt over so chill out.

Im done posting in this thread bc its getting off topic. How did it get off topic from Cal to Cesolito Hurrache to NUTT 77 the best rapper in Nebraska we'll ever hear?
Your whole existence is fake buster. I don't even know u personally, but I smell estrogen. First off u come off hating on Coo Coo Cal- which as another rapper is plain hate-Coochie Cal. Yo shit must be way harder than his huh? Secondly u talking bout No thanks, Nigga how u know how many hits I got- not on my first website posted but the second one -Lame. Then u got my comments twisted- I never said I was the Best- One of the sickest-big difference mark. Itz a gang of heat in Nebraska including my So Sick Niggas. 114 hits - how many hits u got on DAT, Who feeling yo shit? besides u cEsolito#99

Feb 8, 2003
N.Ill-state said:
Quit Cappin Nigga. You Ain't No Star.
Don't Nobody Bump Yo Shit.

yEAH yEAH YOUR RIGHT leave it to a simple minded nigga like you. But obviosuly your a square come on now...... CAPPIN? LMAO thats so 1994

LOL

This shit is straight comedy to me. I guess you thought I was gonna be upset or some shit well your wrong.. so stay promoting your cdrs bc obviously you want to be in music bc your comming at a nigga like me. Im done with you too
bc you cant come up with nothing clever all you can say nobody play your music, your not a star and blah blah blah sounds like your jealous of me buddy. Your probaly some cross dressing nerd with big ass red Bobby Womack Bi Focals, Niggas run they mouths behind they computers. Get your cake up and holla at me. Bc I gurantee you I got more money then you and Its not from no rapping either

Duece Out!
Cesolito