coo coo cal ?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
he's a crack head

he did a show in madison and one of his crew floowed some freshman girl home and broke into the dorms and raped her.

glad he's disappeared, was a bad way for milwaukee to come out.

Apr 8, 2004
Yeah, they say Coo Coo ain't doin too good, got a bad habit, and all this other shit but I still ain't heard him spit a weak verse yet. He still one of the dopest lyricists out the M-Dubb.
I be hearin he always lookin for a record deal or some shit.

And so what he off drugs. All these niggas on somethin. Weed, Pills, Alcohol, Blows, whatever. It's All Crackish. And he probably fuck wit that wickey if anythang. A lot of YNs be smokin that shit in them big cities and still be maintainin, especially Milwaukee & Chicago. A-G-2-A-KE rap about smokin the shit so I wouldn't put it past Coo Coo either. They still be snappin.

Apr 25, 2002
ColdBlooded said:
he did a show in madison and one of his crew floowed some freshman girl home and broke into the dorms and raped her.

glad he's disappeared, was a bad way for milwaukee to come out.

^^^ HAHAHA damn must have been a long night that made me type like that, english is a bitch

Apr 25, 2002
Yeah he also did a show in Madison and a shootout erupted or something like that.

Coo Coo Cal is a midwest legend in my view, one of the first Midwest dudes I really got into. His shit on Big Hank beats is smokin. All three of his albums are outstanding. He's got big-time talent, it is sad to hear him not doing too well. The Mil is quite possibly the worst city in the US to be a black man in.

I hope we hear from him before too long.