convert files for a ipod?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 24, 2002
I know somebody on here a few years back put up a converter for files so they could be transfered from a music download spot like kazaa or one of those places to a ipod but i forgot who.. i just bought myself a ipod nano and i want to use this shit in my car.. i got itunes and all but this is for those hard to find songs that you cant find on there.. or is there a easier way to transfer those songs to a ipod?im kind of fucking computer stupid so help a siccness member out

Apr 25, 2002
www.idealsentertainment.com
I know somebody on here a few years back put up a converter for files so they could be transfered from a music download spot like kazaa or one of those places to a ipod but i forgot who.. i just bought myself a ipod nano and i want to use this shit in my car.. i got itunes and all but this is for those hard to find songs that you cant find on there.. or is there a easier way to transfer those songs to a ipod?im kind of fucking computer stupid so help a siccness member out
Can't you just download the files, put them into iTunes, and be on your way?

Oct 19, 2008
San Diego
You don't gotta convert mp3 files. Just download the song from Kazaa or Limewire or something, then go to the folder with the song and double-click it. It should play automatically in iTunes. Or you can drag the files to your iTunes library.

Kon1

Sicc OG
May 17, 2002
DC++, Soulseek, Kazza, Winmx, Napster ahhhhh the good old days of illegal downloading in the Late 90's/Early 00's

Jul 24, 2002
told you i was computer stupid.. good looking out everyone.. yea i didnt know you could just drag those files into itunes and it would be all good. i dont care about the video this is just for music.. so im guessing the same goes for burning all my CD's onto the comp and dragging them in the same way.. cant fuck with playing cd's anymore, they always end up getting scratched

BASEDVATO

Judo Chop ur Spirit
May 8, 2002
someone needs to teach ghostly how to hijack a phone jack, and upload the internet, and stream your converstions into Itunes... that is the only way you can convert files on itunes I know of.

2nd piece of shit advise:

use Soulseek... its P2P - on average safer

all those other program's like kazaa will download little pieces of the song you want from different user to increase speed simotanously, and have multi-downloads of the same file. Downside is it just take one corrupt part of a file to give you malware