Contribute to Murder Dog..

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 4, 2006
Contribute to Murder Dog....we want your input.

Murder dog is working on a special issue for the Bay Area Hyphy movement and Mac Dre and we want to hear from you. Contact us by email or phone with your comments. Select your favorites and explain in three or four lines why you like them. You can respond to any or all of the following:

1. Mac Dre songs: Select your top 10 favorite Mac Dre songs of all time.
2. Best of the Bay: What were the top 10 Bay Area albums of the last 5 years to present (2002-2007).
3. Hyphy Hits: The best 10 Hyphy/Gangsta songs of the Bay.
4. New producers of the Bay: 10 producers who are shaping the new Bay Area sound.
5. Best Bay Area record stores.
6. Best radio station for Bay Area music.

send by email to [email protected]

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
i wish i could work for murder dog. i really do.

i should apply to write for them. Cuz i know if that white gangster chick who was working for them can work there, i can.

i remember to this day, this bitch said chronic 2001 was wack because "a bitch cant even get broke off right to this"

hahahahahahahahaha classic

(note: it was kinda wack, though.)

i remember when they used to have them yearly top 100 lists of the best albums of the year and it would all be shit i had never heard of...kingpin skinny pimp..esham albums...woodie before i was on the siccness....had it not been for murder dog i definately would not have been up on gangster rap all across the nation.

and its tight when they interview some peopel who aint ncessarily gangster rap...liek cypress hill or raekwon or something.