Contest

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Whats up folks? Me and Raided talked about having a contest once and a while on the site. The winner would get hooked up with a lil something (I can't say what it is, but you will be happy). We are working on the first one right now and it will be a minute befor we start it, but X is for the fans so any suggestions you have put em up and we might do it...Holla!

Mar 25, 2003
myspace.com
battles of lyrics and beats fa show, maybe an x trivia type shit. ya know lyrics, albums, real name ect.

and last but not least a number one fan in each area code or sometin like that. ya know regional winners or somethin

V

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
  • V

V

how bout some graphix shit?
we can design somethin for teh site maybe
waterrs necessary

outro
SiKHMaDe

J

J-Tha Rippah

hell yeah..im down wit tha battlin flowz..i'll do that shit n-e day...juss bring it..lol..i like tha whole area code winner too..since im pry tha only one in the 308..x-trivia would be pretty fat too. but i aint got all of his cds.. those are fucking hard to come by since im in a little ass town in nebraska and shit...i'll be glad 2 send n-e one some money to get me some cd's..juss hit me up at [email protected] or add me on msn at [email protected].

J-Tha Rippah said:
those are fucking hard to come by since im in a little ass town in nebraska and shit...i'll be glad 2 send n-e one some money to get me some cd's..juss hit me up at [email protected] or add me on msn at [email protected]..thanx.
@ Rippah, Instead of doing that, hold on to your dough...Trust me Homie. In July you will thank me.

@Sikhmade...Thats a good Idea...I would get a head start if i were you...

Jun 12, 2002
Flows would be coooooooool But uh KAVEO think a lil' deeper though cuzz,Break the mold I know y'all got the mental stamina that can hit us off with some fresh out the carton competitions...Flows and Graphics and whatever else is too Original.....So everyone start spewin' out some GOOD ideas...Not that I have any off top on the spot myself...but let's get more than the basics....

As for prizes....LOL....I'll endure anything to get That sac a indo poster Kav got in his his sig signed by Raided that's for sure....

Deuce The Qualified Killa

2 C's

Deuce, I feel what you are saying homie. Some of the idea's above have been done before. However I still like the idea of including every X-Raided supporter and giving them a chance to shine at their individual craft as well as the opportunity to be involved with the Website. Fans are the supporters and the reason X continues to be successful. Anyway that i can incorporate them into the mix and keep them supporting the website, I will do. The site is for them (and you). Whatever they want to see I will try to bring it. But dont worry folks cuz the contest me and x are workin on will be a banger! So will the prize.

Jun 12, 2002
Absolutely though....That site ain't gunna be nothin' nice.....I'll cracc open a couple drinks and collect thought's on this competition...hit the board bacc and let loose my train of thought.....

Deuce

2 C's

tipsy

Sicc OG
May 2, 2002
www.straightvodkaent.com
i think yall should post up a new x accapella-(just the 1st verse and the hook), and see who could put the tightest beat behind it. the winner would then get to produce the whole track (3 verses) and it would appear on his next album with the credits given to the producer. somethin' like that.