CONSPIRICY AGAINST PS3?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 2, 2010
We know that gaming companies are too lazy to fully take advantage of the PS3's potential when it comes to multi-platform gaming, thats not a big secret and anyone with common sense knows that. As far as them sabotaging the games and making the PS3 version inferior is a bit hard to believe. Then again it makes sense bc most games overseas really take their games farther rather than dumbing it down for 360 and the Wii (MGS4 especially). Yep, I just heard him say it now @ 6 minutes, this shit is common sense...

Apr 10, 2006
not gonna say for what game or company it was but microsoft was mad that their version of this game wouldnt look as good as the ps3 versions because the disc couldn't hold the space for it so they threatened the company about it. now there are more 360's in the us and losing 360 would hurt so they decided to lessen the graphic quality of the ps3 version. Real shit...

R

Sicc OG
Dec 7, 2005
microsoft are like bitches who spread rumours behind people's backs to sabotage them

HERESY

THE HIDDEN HAND...
Apr 25, 2002
www.godscalamity.com
www.godscalamity.com
No conspiracy. This guy has said nothing new, his source has said nothing new, but if he wanted to talk more about this so-called "conspiracy" he would have done better to talk about when Activision was threatening to drop the PS3 platform.

When the PS3 is the lead platform or a game is being developed on both systems at the same time, they tend to run the same or the PS3 tends to have an edge. When the 360 is the lead platform, and they port the game, it tends to be a shitty running game.

May 10, 2002
TSSSSSSSSSHAAAAAAA.COM
No conspiracy. This guy has said nothing new, his source has said nothing new, but if he wanted to talk more about this so-called "conspiracy" he would have done better to talk about when Activision was threatening to drop the PS3 platform.

When the PS3 is the lead platform or a game is being developed on both systems at the same time, they tend to run the same or the PS3 tends to have an edge. When the 360 is the lead platform, and they port the game, it tends to be a shitty running game.
I DON'T THINK HE WAS TRYING TO ACT LIKE HE WAS BRINGNIN SOMETHIN NEW HE WAS JUST CONFIRMIN IT BY INTERVIEWING A FORMER EMPLOYEE, OF COURSE WE ALL KNOW WHAT IT IS BUT IT JUST CONFIRMS IT WITH AN EMPLOYEE SAYIN IT, SONY HAS TO STEP THEIR BUSINESS GAME UP THOUGH AND MAKE SURE THAT THESE DEVELOPERS DONT FUCK UP PS3 VERSIONS OF GAMES, BECAUSE THE MARKETING AND BUSINESS SIDE IS WHERE MICROSOFT HAS IT

Apr 2, 2010
I DON'T THINK HE WAS TRYING TO ACT LIKE HE WAS BRINGNIN SOMETHIN NEW HE WAS JUST CONFIRMIN IT BY INTERVIEWING A FORMER EMPLOYEE, OF COURSE WE ALL KNOW WHAT IT IS BUT IT JUST CONFIRMS IT WITH AN EMPLOYEE SAYIN IT, SONY HAS TO STEP THEIR BUSINESS GAME UP THOUGH AND MAKE SURE THAT THESE DEVELOPERS DONT FUCK UP PS3 VERSIONS OF GAMES, BECAUSE THE MARKETING AND BUSINESS SIDE IS WHERE MICROSOFT HAS IT
Or they can focus on making more exclusives to avoid this. Also I don't see how Sony is in jeopardy since they are outselling the 360 in Europe and Asia last time I checked. Activision and EA Sports don't necessarily own the future of gaming development, if anything that would go to Square Enix whos buying out all the other companies and continuing the best selling series from them. As long as they don't fuck over the PS3 (which they won't since Japan/Asia is a major purchaser of their products) it should continue to outsell and dominate microsoft.

Imagine if they made MGS: Peace Walker also available to the PS3, that would be another best selling game to their resume.

Apr 2, 2010
YEA IT WOULD BE GREAT IF THEY GOT MORE EXCLUSIVE TITLES BUT GAME COMPANIES WANT MONEY AND GONNA MAKE THEIR GAMES MULTIPLATFORM
Thats what I've been saying for years how Microsoft gets wayy too many exclusives and should be multi-platforming since they'll make more money anyways, especially since they already get 99% of games that should be playstation exclusives..At the same time you get consoles that have a exclusive game someone will like and they'll buy that console just to get the game, most of the people I know had a PS3 but then later convert to 360 due to there being a lack of exclusives and 360 has more of a variety..Even though everyone knows the PS3 is a better console by far..

Jan 16, 2007
i dont get why they think that...xbox is an inferior product...i mean when did the shit come out? 6 years ago or something and yet if I go to Best BUy and get a new xbox, im still susceptible to get the RROD. that's just pathetic.....