CONGRATS TO DROOP-E

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 20, 2002
www.myspace.com
Yeah y'all, go pick up that new SCRATCH Magazine with Diddy on the cover. The boiling point section that highlights new/up n coming producers got tha boy Droop-E sportin our $ickWid'It shirt and $ickWid'It chain..... Good to see my young kinskin gettin his shine on.....All the best y'all. Happy Holiyays, RHYTHMX/Raytona500/ThaPharmaceuticals/$ickWid'It/BME/WarnerBros.

May 23, 2005
rythmx been on the siccness for a long time...

anything new in the works?

How did you manage to drop a solo album 10+ yrs ago, and go into hybernation. You stop rappin and only fuckin with production now?

May 20, 2002
www.myspace.com
Yeah, I hated rappin. Never liked hearin myself. I like to make beats all damn day though. I'm producin alot of cats now, here and overseas. Did a song for NASCAR that you can download at www.raytona500.com for free. You will hear it on FOXTV/SpeedChannel and other NASCAR associations. Got hella shit in the works that I can't disclose right now, but you'll be hearin alot of music from Raytona500 now, not RHYTHMX. That was just a project, not my name... I'm producing with my boy MartyJames(the guy who sings on StunnerGlasses wid the Fed Gang) and his group One Block Radius right now...Him and RickRock are doing a whole record together....All the best to ya'll doin it and all the best to the west.....Yeeeeeesus Christ! Can I get a Yaymen???? RHYTHMX/Raytona500/ThaPharmaceuticals/$ickWid'it/BME/WarnerBros.