Confirmation or Cp# on international shipping, to Italy?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 7, 2006
Has anyone shipped anything out to italy or somewhere out of country,what is the cost for a confirmation or cp# whats best to get?

i sold some shoes theyre going to italy for 30.00 flat rate, do yall think it would be way more?? this fool added a additional 10 dollars adn said he wants a confirmation or cp# and priority is this nigga asking for to much?

damn i knew i shouldnt have even gone international to much drama:ermm:

Aug 7, 2006
it was almost 20 bucks i got return receipt and registered mail instead, hopefully hes ok with this and its enough it requires a signature too i beleive

do you know if a return receipt and it being registered, is enough proof for paypal that it was sent? incase he tries to say he never got it

Aug 7, 2006
koo yea i wasnt sure, another thing i just found out is they dont allow footwear to be shipped to italy i said i t was something else though hope they dont find out lol

i did see a lot of shoe sellers offer shipping there maybe they lie too and its normal:ermm: