CONEJO-NEWS

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 26, 2006
Conejo is the best Chicano rapper right now IMO. Might be the best overall Gangster rapper right now, but obviously Mexicanos never get praised on a large scale, especially when it comes to some hard ass underground gangster shit like this.

Who makes Conejo's beats, their some true beats. I love that guitar shit especially. Some atmospherical sounding shit that puts you intrance with the lyrics. Some True hiphop. This fool truely brings it back.

Nov 1, 2005
from a gangmembers point of veiw,its kind of a turn off listening to dude couse he's always mentioning his hood.its like he makes music for his homies to bump and no one else.vato has skills no doubt...just all that harpies talk is gonna keep alotta ppl from listening to dude.

Apr 26, 2006
surgurliman said:
from a gangmembers point of veiw,its kind of a turn off listening to dude couse he's always mentioning his hood.its like he makes music for his homies to bump and no one else.vato has skills no doubt...just all that harpies talk is gonna keep alotta ppl from listening to dude.
True, he's going too local. He should rep LA/WestCoast instead.

That's exactly what I tell one of my homies.

It's cool to rep your hood amongst yourselves for your own pride n shit, but on a large scale, a lot of people ain't going to care for that.

Aug 22, 2005
surgurliman said:
LMAO sure

Jun 12, 2005
BOOBOO619 said:
True, he's going too local. He should rep LA/WestCoast instead.

That's exactly what I tell one of my homies.

It's cool to rep your hood amongst yourselves for your own pride n shit, but on a large scale, a lot of people ain't going to care for that.

Every rapper is "too local" that's how all the compton rappers, NYC, and ATL got famous. Conejo is from LA so that also helps a lil bit. If he was from a lil town outside of LA everyone would be saying that he sucks & shit. But when you're from LA it makes alot of kids think that you're better than someone from... let's say Buena Park/fresno/bakersfield.

Apr 26, 2006
anonymousman said:
Every rapper is "too local" that's how all the compton rappers, NYC, and ATL got famous. Conejo is from LA so that also helps a lil bit. If he was from a lil town outside of LA everyone would be saying that he sucks & shit. But when you're from LA it makes alot of kids think that you're better than someone from... let's say Buena Park/fresno/bakersfield.
Heck if he was from New Hampshire, I probably would still listen to him. lol maybe not. But him being from LA doesn't mean shit to me (it doesn't boost his status nor deflate it), I like his music. Anyways, if your from the WC-CALI you got more of my respect because I can relate to you, don't matter if your from Victorville or live some where off of Zzyzx Road. lol