Conejo Interview

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

LMT

Sicc OG
Sep 19, 2004
http://boards.brownpride.com/showfl...ge=0&view=collapsed&sb=5&o=90&fpart=1#1119994

01. im a let you go ahead and introduce yourself killer from the
west... im the capitol c – o – n – e – j – o from the city of murder , los angeles california baby tattoo muthafucken ink in the place to be.

02. its been a minute since c – o – n. has came out with an album where and how have you been ? you know homie ! im doing good , just laying low watching from a distance letting all these other cats get up in there and do thier thing , ive also been in the studio cutting some street bangers you know blasting mics burning cush making to drive by.

03. whats the deal with the angel of death lp and all the contraversy surrounding it ? angel of death is just the first album in a series of 3 that i just got done recording , i guess that when i first dropped alot people didnt understand a g , but now that muthafuckers have partially decrypted my verses and decoded my music its built anticipation , they waiting to see what im a hit em with , a brand new puzzle to play with.

04. tell me about some of the producers and features ? bandit tattoo
ink is my main hardcore beat maker china white and motiv8 shoot me a fix when im working on my shit , phase loko from los tumbados did : i sold my soul , with me ( a song about a lyrical hitman ) my dog bugsy 2 guns is on we riding low and there coming to get me and my brother and partner in crime venom tattoo ink did face the music and you could get got with me the homeboy creeper from santa monica frank v proper dos did streets cold with me ( a song about : meth , crystal , ice and the cold streets of l.a. ) shot out to my hood : los west side harpys dead end 13 25th st tinylocos hooverpark gangsters phs dukes and tokers out there holding it down.

05. chicano rap – latin underground hip hop whats cracking ? i think
fools are in a state of detox right now cause there aint nothing really to get high on , some prankster groups right now aint bringing the thunder , some are out there acting like shit there not , who the fuck are they fooling im from the streets so im a bring the pain any muthafucken thing goes you feel me !

06. whats up with the disses going back and forth between rap camps ? royal t slow pain and capone e aint worthy advisarys to me , i aint tripping cause while they loose sleep trying to write a comeback rap , me in 4 bars is like dropping bombs on muthafuckers religous sites and all , them wack sell outs aint got shit on the sharper picture you get when you pump a c – o – n. Joint , thats what its all about original gangsters riding on punk ass fools , besides everyone knows who would get it in a battle homie , c – o – n. Mic skills are vicious g.

07. as you would say whats the harps with c – o – n’ s music ? i guess i would say that im on that killing one enemy a day shit , big shot on the west coast type thing , so for those just tunning in to g – rabbs i would describe my material as multiple streetgang murders or a heroin coke meth addiction etc ... just hardcore underground rap that circles the block day and night. ( hps style )

08. now that chicano rap – latin underground hip hop is growing and
getting bigger is there anyone or place in particular you would like to reach with your music ? yes i would like to go personally myself into pelican bay state prison segregates housing unit ( s.h.u. ) and hand my brother shady thats doing 33 to life for a muder he did not commit as well as all my other homeboys from the h up in there the all new 3 conejo cd’s a lil bit of white a lil bit of brown and some 8ths of chronic so that they would be high – damn near overdossing when they heard my new shit , other than that word on the street spreads quick : young rabbit gots the throne ! ( california state prison inmates already hear cuts by conejo on the inside )

09. do you got advice for younger m.c.’s stepping up to bat ? yeah ... well just because you can freestyle flow dont mean you could write songs or that you could knock a muthafucker like me out the box because i freestyle too or just because your bald and tatted on your front cover you intimidating someone – maybe some of these other cats will bow down , originality and 100 % mic sklls will leave he last man standing , come with your own shit stop byting cypress thats played out and stop byting gay ass lil rob it’ll take you suckers nowhere !

10. rabbit do you consider yourself a negative role model ?
im not a role model period , im just like the next man doing my thing getting stoned listening to a c – o – n. Cd. I have no intension on being a bad influence on anyones life , i face the same harsh dilemas everyone else faces : it all comes back when bad things happen !

11. thanks for hanging out with us conejo but before you go i got one more question for you , where do you see yourself in 5 years from now ? ... (
shruggs his shoulders nodds his heads no and then walks away )