Conejo/IM ON SOME REAL SHIT!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

SLICC RICC

Encapuchado
Jan 4, 2005
DAMN!!! EVERYBODY ALRIGHT??!!?? THAT WAS A CRAZY ASS E-DRIVEBY, QUE NO STOMPS??? SOME OF THESE COWARDS WISH THEIR FAVORITE RAPPER WAS WIT THE BUSINESS LIKE THIS FOO CONEJO...

WXS STOMP3R

SENIOR GANG MEMBER
Feb 27, 2006
DAMN!!! EVERYBODY ALRIGHT??!!?? THAT WAS A CRAZY ASS E-DRIVEBY, QUE NO STOMPS??? SOME OF THESE COWARDS WISH THEIR FAVORITE RAPPER WAS WIT THE BUSINESS LIKE THIS FOO CONEJO...
NAH THEY LIKE SUCIDAL, WHITE GUYS WHO THINK THEIR MEXICAN.DIFFRENT STROKES FOR DIFFRENT FOLKS, I GUESS.

REMINDS ME THOUGH... REMEMBER ON KID FROST'S FIRST JOINT (THE ONE THAT HAD LA RAZA) WHERE IN THE BEGINNING OF THE SONG WHERE THEY YELL OUT "DUCK IT'S A DRIVEBY" FOR SOME REASON OL GIRL AND SALAD TOSSER CAME TO MIND.

Jan 9, 2004
since it's related, what's everyone think Conejo's dopest CD is?

I hate to say it but Imperial is classic and City of Angels was dope. Don't know which CD I like best.

Venom's CD had some dope songs on it too. Especially that slow old song.
I like every drop because each cd is different. The most impacting was the first one I heard - Fallen Angel. Didn't know Chicanos could bring it at that level. So every now and then I still dust it off and give it some stereo time.

And Veneno's CD had a lot of dope tracks on it. Hopefully he drops another one.

Bootlegs 2 came in the mail today and I can see where you like the first one better. This one has a crazy long inerlude in the middle with the voicemails and CON spitting some real talk. But it does have some heavy hitters, the production is dope and DJ Payback has some really good tracks. My question is, what happened to China White? All his track beats were fire.