Conejo - Angel Of Death

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 9, 2004
CONEJO UPDATE

I finally saw the ANGEL OF DEATH cd on major distribution at Tower Records, Aries Music is putting it out. Worth picking up if you haven't been able to cop it from your local supplier.

Also, the re-release of CITY OF ANGELS has major distributorship, with a new track called 50 Yard Dash, some early shit he put out with ODM (I think), an instrumental and acapella track of "Damm Homie".

Also the SHADY lp, with none of that Mr. Vic remixed promo shit at the end. I got both copies of each in my collection.

Jan 9, 2004
CRAZY SILENT said:
Didn't conejo get some of his music done with the darkroom famiilia?I noticed that he gave credit to them in some of his cd's
I noticed that too bro, from the original jacket on City of Angels when it was first released, he didnt name them in any other cds. I think he was just naming off all Chicano Rap artists at that time, what's funny is he blasted half of them afterwards - but not DRF that I've heard of. I never heard of him working with DRF, but I'm sure if he had, they would have promoted the shit out of it, like they did with Capone. So here ends that rumour.

Dec 13, 2004
members.sitegadgets.com
TOKZTLI said:
I noticed that too bro, from the original jacket on City of Angels when it was first released, he didnt name them in any other cds. I think he was just naming off all Chicano Rap artists at that time, what's funny is he blasted half of them afterwards - but not DRF that I've heard of. I never heard of him working with DRF, but I'm sure if he had, they would have promoted the shit out of it, like they did with Capone. So here ends that rumour.

Thankz for the 411 on that homie.I alwayz wondered about that. :cool:

Jan 9, 2004
@ Caffeine, that's the rumour homie. A double murder case. Supposedly it was all over LA Fox News but I never seen it for myself.

@ Crazy Silent, No problem homie, always want to share the knowledge. Too many rumours going on in the rap game these days.