Conducting an Interview with The Jacka!!! What do u want to know?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 30, 2006
I will be interviewing the Jacka for Stash Magazine let me know what you would like to ask him. Anything and everything I will try to let your voice be heard! Anything form Tear Gas, his industry hustle/grind, inspiration, creative process, etc. Anything goes!!"

Jul 22, 2003
What is the strategy behind doing so many collaboration albums? Any worry of other people he collaborates with capitalizing off of the momentem he has created for himself? Any worry of over-saturating himself in the industry?

Where does the influence come on beat selection? Who are some of Jacka's favorite producers in the bay and outside of the bay? What is the sound that Jacka is interested in recently?

What non-bay rappers does Jack listen to?

STS

Sicc OG
Sep 12, 2002
What is he going to do with all the unreleased tracks that were left off Tear Gas? Another demo men mixtape, street album, mixtape, digital only bonus tracks?

What is the time frame for the tracks that did make it on tear gas? Like were they all post 2008 or some from back then?