Condom ad featuring rapper.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 4, 2002
www.myspace.com
^^^ u aint never heard that? we always refer to havin a condom on as "stayin strapped" out here, but wow you see tha look on wayne's face... look like dude was really givin in to i almost feel bad for the poor guy.

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002

i don't even know what to say.
wayne is a fuckin FAG for taking that picture.

i didn't read any of the posts in here, i'm sure most people have said this....

but it looks like he's takin it in the ass. someone needs to smack that stupid son of a bitch.

but he does kiss that fucker he raps with so that should say a lot about his sexual preference.

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
lol @ the rapist wearin stunna shades and givin wayne a back rub

thats very thoughtful
what i think is funny, is that the white dude has this fuckin look like Lumberg from Office Space on his face....that "mmm, yeah, that's it" look...and wayne's got this, "i just lost my ass virginity for the 18th time" look on his face.

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
lol, was that bow wow story true?

i remember hearing that shit when i was like in 5th grade,

i always wondered if it was true
so that means you're what? 14 or 15 years old now? there's some young ass kids on here...and i mean kids...as in barely out of childhood.....

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
maybe he's trying to sell records to his enemies...

i don't know wtf he's thinking Jesus!
he's thinking he got paid to look like some dude is fuckin him in the ass. lol. i bet a lot of people who listen to him won't even see it. and when they do, they'll ride his coattails and say how dope his raps are and that the ad doesn't mean anything....when it really means he's more of a sell out than anyone could have imagined before.