concerts you've been to

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

28g w/o the bag

politically incorrect
Jan 18, 2003
metro's jurisdiction
siccness.net
a week ago i went to the Ragga Muffin Festival (Bob Marleys Birthday Celebration) at the Bill Graham Civic Auditorium.... it was Jimmy Cliff, Steel Pulse, and Israel Vibrations amongst a gang of other folks.... folks on the main floor where drinkin, smokin weed, and pissin all over the floor.... some of the jamaican broads that were runnin the booths had more ass than a donkey farm.... to say the least, it was crackin.

then i went to Santa Rosa and smoked weed, but thats a different story

Aug 8, 2002
www.techn9nehq.com
Aerosmith (during Get A Grip tour)
Matchbox 20/Train
Sister Hazel
Nelly Fertado
Uncle Cracker
Vanessa Carlton or Michelle Branch....could never tell the difference between the two
Roc The Mic (Jay-Z, 50 Cent, Snoop, Obie Trice? cant remember much, got really hammered)
Red, White and Boom '02 (Def Lepoard, O-Town, Vanessa Carlton and Michelle Branch.....think they were both there.) Can't really remember much else, I got drunk and passed out half way through the show...got up intime to catch DP rip it up and go home.
Red, White and Boom '04 (Maroon 5, Hulk Hogan's Daughter.....didn't get to see much else because I was filming backstage shit for Tech n9ne.)

Oh yeah, and I saw Tech N9ne in concert 2 or 3 times before I started working for Strange Music.

Jun 30, 2004
I have been to random ones

Journey
Motley Crue/Scorpions
Don Henley
Up in Smoke Tour '00
Andre Nickatina & Equipto/Nocturnal Hustlers/Mac Dre/San Quinn/First Degree
Zion I
Grouch and Eligh
Popsicle-halloween rave