concert in sac

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 10, 2002
www.flagshiprecords.de
i wouldn't say so.
i was there and some of the groups were pretty cool. but all of them were lip-singing which is pretty whack in my opinion.
it was tight to see so many bay and sac artists in one spot but i thought the lineup was too big actually.
the best acts in my opinion were nocturnal hustlers and equipto.
dre dog was tight of course...

35 bucks was too expensive for that shit in my opinion but it was still a beautiful opportunity to network and holla at some people.

Apr 25, 2002
besides having to go outside, sneak and smoke blunt..(which was weak imo)show was cooh
NBD, Nocturnal Hustlers, krushadelic, begee, solitary 1 & Dobad, fully loaded were all dope. seein them was well worth tha money spent.
of tha 5 albums i picked up, pervelous.P is just to tight for comparison

May 10, 2002
www.flagshiprecords.de
Unknown_Muzic said:
^^^^^^^LMAO all of them were lip singin, that aint true. You know Tact Out and The Unknown did the damn thang to start it off with some heat.........It was a tight ass event, ill have about two pages of pictures up on www.unknownmuzic.com in a lil while............workin on them right now
i didn't see TACTOUT cause i was prolly outside so i cannot speak on them. but everybody else had their tracks WITH the lyrics playing in the background. they were rapping over it of course but they had the lyrics already playing in the background. and that's not what i go to a concert for man. put your beat on and rap over it. don't rap over the finished version.
equipto was flowing over that nickatina instrumental. that was the only time that anybody actually had no lyrics playing in the back.

Aug 2, 2002
so what its always like that, that shit was tight hater.

The security was some bitches tho every time a cloud of smoke would go up them punk ass security was right in there snatchin fools.

Apr 25, 2002
www.masteredtrax.com
oh yea I wasnt feelin how he has the same name, does he spell it the same way?

and yea most people do that at concerts, even nickatina and b-legit did that......

Tact Out and The Unknown were the first ones to go on, they did the damn thing, had the crowd hyped..........

Security was some bitches, they tried fuckin with people for no reason, funny thing even they started bitchin at each other outside, looked like they was gonna start to box..............

May 10, 2002
www.flagshiprecords.de
Unknown_Muzic said:
oh yea I wasnt feelin how he has the same name, does he spell it the same way?
i think he spelled his name 'mr key'

Unknown_Muzic said:

and yea most people do that at concerts, even nickatina and b-legit did that......
oh that's different then. see i'm from europe and am used to people at concerts rap over their instrumentals and not over finished tracks. if that's the common thing here it's all good i guess.

Gizmo

Sicc OG
Nov 8, 2002
Wel What about Dobads Frestyle Flow he did Accapella, It didn't have Voice Overs.

But Most Rappers do Voice overs to make sure the fans can hear the lyrics. Like at the Killa Whale show, We didnt have the voice overs and They could just barely hear us over the Music. It was the sound turned up Higher than the Mics.