Concert In Pico Rivera On Saturday

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
www.dubcnn.com
this saturday at the Sports Arena in Pico an "all day festival" will be held there....artists range from Warren G to Aceyalone to Rakim to Of Mexican Decent...Tha Liks will be there...Planet Asia...Raekwon...and a grip more....i came up on tickets...got em for 10 bucks...i dont know how much they really are but fuck it...it seems like its worth while....

caff

Sicc OG
May 10, 2002
^^^^^^^^^
that same night im heading to the QUIK concert at the SUNSET HOUSE OF BLUES.. OWEEEE

Jul 2, 2002
Damn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
R U guys serious, damn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Pico Rivera is my city, my home and these guys are coming here:classic:
I will definitely be there cause the sports arena is only 10 minutes away, my parents always go the swapmeet there but damn I had no idea this is going down

where do I get tickets??????????
will I be able to buy them there that day??????
damn I need to get em, someone help, this is a once in a lifetime opportunity

Apr 25, 2002
www.dubcnn.com
^^^u know man i dont know..my homie knows somebody down with this punk band who will be preformin on the second stage...he was able to get em dirt cheap....but u might wanna try callin the sports arena or stoppin by and asking them....if all else fails try ticketmaster...but u gotta walk into a ticketmaster...they aint gonna give u any info on the phone....i hope that helped at all....

caff

Sicc OG
May 10, 2002
^^^^^^
make sure you get back with some 4-1-1 on the concert.. make sure you tell us what songs e-40 will perform??

May 10, 2002
@caffeine- I got the flyer right in front of me and it doesn't say anything about E-40... I'm currently trying to be a last minute addition to this show myself.. it goes from 2pm to 2am, all ages..

If I can't get added, that's a tough call between DJ Quik and this....does anybody know where the DJ Quik tickets are being sold and for how much??? Grant Theft

caff

Sicc OG
May 10, 2002
@ chop- the concert is over 10hrs and im sure that your flyer is not going to mention all the cats who are performing.. believe me i just finished hearing it again at power 106 (l.a radio station) that E-40 will perform..

QUIK CONCERT- two months ago, his back to back shows did so well that his coming back once again.. peepz show so much love, and a full house for the quikster.. the concert is at the sunset house of blues in HOLLYWOOD\WEST HOLLYWOOD, CA at 7:30p.m (saturday september 21, 2002).. i will be there once again.. last showed COOLWATER AND CHICO, HI-C open for him im not sure for this one..

THE TICKET IS $20 AND YOU COULD GET IT AT THE DOOR JUST BE EARLY, BELIEVE ME ITS NOT A SOLD OUT SINCE THERES THAT BIG CONCERT IN PICO RIVERA..

May 10, 2002
Good shit Caffeine...thanks for the info potna..

that's tight Quik is gonna be performing there again...you must be a real Quik fan skipping this other show to see him for the 2nd time. Shoot, I think either way I'm gonna try to go to one of those. Do you know who else is performing in Pico Rivera??

All I know are the ones on the flyer... are there any late additions like E-40 or people they are advertising that they couldn't fit on the flyer?? Grant Theft

caff

Sicc OG
May 10, 2002
@ chop

RAKIM
RAEKWON
WARREN G
WC
ICE CUBE
BEATNUTZ
ALKAHOLIKS
ACEYALONE
THE CLIPSE
E-40
ERICK SERMON (JUST ADDED)
PLANET ASIA
+ MANY MORE (DONT KNOW??)

HAVE FUN, GET BACK WITH THE E-40 4-1-1 AND OTHERS..ONE

Apr 25, 2002
www.dubcnn.com
caffeine said:
@ chop

RAKIM
RAEKWON
WARREN G
WC
ICE CUBE
BEATNUTZ
ALKAHOLIKS
ACEYALONE
THE CLIPSE
E-40
ERICK SERMON (JUST ADDED)
PLANET ASIA
+ MANY MORE (DONT KNOW??)

HAVE FUN, GET BACK WITH THE E-40 4-1-1 AND OTHERS..ONE
na homie i think u mixed this Concert on Staurday the 21st and P3...minus WC, Cube, Clipse, 40 and Sermon...thats the concert this saturday...P3 will have the rest of the foos....im going to both so ima post up a review when i get back....

Apr 25, 2002
www.dubcnn.com
the concert was off the hook if any of yall wanted to know...Tha Liks brought out Jayo Felony and he ripped it...he did some new shit off of HogTied..his new album...it was hard...Aceyalone and Project Blowed ripped it up too....there were some good fights there too...lol...

Apr 25, 2002
www.mexica-movement.org
DAMN ME AND SOME FRIENDS WERE GONNA SWOOP BY LAST NIGHT,AT LEAST TO KICK IT OUTSIDE AND CHECK OUT THE GIRLS...BUT AFTER DRINKING SOME BEERS NOBODY WANTED TO DRIVE,TOO MANY COPS OUT THERE..DAMN I BET THE BLVD WAS JAMMED UP WITH BITCHES IN PICO...DID WARREN G SHOW UP

Apr 25, 2002
www.dubcnn.com
man there was a lot of hoes lookin good there...g child didnt show up...they offered refunds for that reason...i seen him before so i didnt ask for a refund...but i forgot to add the best quote of the night...from one of jayos freestyles: Tell that bitch Bleek that Memphis is in Tennesee..nobody else understood it cuz theyre all back packers..but i was rollin....