CONCERT FOOTAGE THREAD

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

VERSACERO

smoking meth with steve
Mar 14, 2004
I'm so mutha fuckin ill, my shit is cold, can you hear it//

Pull the hammer out the cloak turn ya physical to spirit//

Rip the Adams out ya throats so these poor kids don't gotta hear it//

Have em clutching on they chest death gasping from a lyric//

Ya spit preschool shit soft like leather draws//

The shit is trash it is fact that's why I laugh when they credit y'all//

They shit spoiled mine fresh like steak when you get it raw//

Find em in the studio hangin from a mic cord severed jaw//

VERSACERO

smoking meth with steve
Mar 14, 2004
That wasn't about you lol I wrote that the other day and thought I'd post it here I was actually clowning some other rappers in it but cut that part out!!

May 28, 2016
I DIDNT THINK IT WAS ABOUT ME...IM 2 SPIRITUALLY POWERFUL 2 EVER LET THAT HAPPEN. BUT ANYWAY, I WAS SERIOUS. THOSE ARE THE BEST BARS IVE EXPERIENCED U EXPRESS SO FAR. NOT BAD. MAYBE U SHOULD DIRECT SOME OF THE ENERGY U WASTE DISRESPECTIN AND HSTIN ON ME INTO PERFECTING YOUR BARS SOME. IJS

May 28, 2016
NEITHER....SELLIN DOPE AND MAKING MONEY IS BETTER THAN PREACHING TO PPL AND GETTING BETRAYED BY YOUR OWN KIND THO. IVE HAD THE PLEASURE OF MEETING FREEWAY RICK AND PROBABLY WOULD HAVE ENJOYED MEETING MALCOLM BUT I DON'T BELIEVE EITHER COULD MENTOR ME AT ALL CUZ WE ARE FROM DIFFERENT CLOTHS. I USED TO THINK I SHOULD HAVE BEEN MUSLIM BUT I STILL LIKE SMOTHERED PORK CHOPS AND BACON BURGERS SO IT WOULDNT WORK..:ermm:

VERSACERO

smoking meth with steve
Mar 14, 2004
I DIDNT THINK IT WAS ABOUT ME...IM 2 SPIRITUALLY POWERFUL 2 EVER LET THAT HAPPEN. BUT ANYWAY, I WAS SERIOUS. THOSE ARE THE BEST BARS IVE EXPERIENCED U EXPRESS SO FAR. NOT BAD. MAYBE U SHOULD DIRECT SOME OF THE ENERGY U WASTE DISRESPECTIN AND HSTIN ON ME INTO PERFECTING YOUR BARS SOME. IJS
My energy goes in to all things!! I'm that powerful!! the rap stuff is just a side thing I like to do for fun!

Jun 21, 2016
NEITHER....SELLING DOPE AND MAKING MONEY IS BETTER THAN PREACHING TO PEOPLE AND GETTING BETRAYED BY YOUR OWN KIND THO. I'VE HAD THE PLEASURE OF MEETING FREEWAY RICK AND PROBABLY WOULD HAVE ENJOYED MEETING MALCOLM BUT I DON'T BELIEVE EITHER COULD MENTOR ME AT ALL BECAUSE WE ARE FROM DIFFERENT CLOTHS. I USED TO THINK I SHOULD HAVE BEEN MUSLIM BUT I STILL LIKE SMOTHERED PORK CHOPS AND BACON BURGERS SO IT WOULDN'T WORK..:ermm:
I fixed up all the typos for you Tay. Can we be homies now?

May 28, 2016
LOL. THATS PRETTY OFFENSIVE. IVE NEVER WASHED ANY MANS CAR BUT MY OWN. LIKE I SAID MANY TIMES, BO AINT EVEN MY BIG HOMIE....HE'S MY HOMIE. YALL NEED TO CUT THE CRAP CUZ IT CAN GET A GROWN MAN SLAPPED...MY FRIEND :angry:

VERSACERO

smoking meth with steve
Mar 14, 2004
C-bo is not his big homie!!!! They are in fact equals!!!! He just dosen't have as much money as him, as much fame or fans or as much rapping skill!!!!!!