CONCERT FOOTAGE THREAD

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

VERSACERO

smoking meth with steve
Mar 14, 2004
AND YEH IM ON THE LAPTOP...BUT I NEVER LOGGED OFF...GET IT TOGETHER!!!
U THINK ITS BETTER IF I TYPE FROM MY PHONE?? LOL
Tay slow as fuck he stay explaining the same shit over and over it's quite funny to fuck with you lol you're a dumb fish that bites the hook every fucking time!!!

May 28, 2016
NOTHIN GAY HERE....JUST WATCHERS, HATERS, LIARS, TRUTH TELLERS AND COWARDS. THATS ALL I REALLY SEE. I WAS TAUGHT BEIN GAY IS AN ABOMINATION AND I KNOW DICCS IN THE BOOTY WILL NEVER BE PLEASURE IN MY REALM OF LIFE. KEEP IT COMIN. THIS SHIT IS CHILDS PLAY 2 A COG

May 28, 2016
OPINIONS THAT ARE NOT THE TRUTH ARE BASICALLY SLANDER AND STUPIDITY FROM MY VIEW. I BEEN TELLIN PPL ON THIS SITE 4 ABOUT 15 YEARS IT DOESNT BOTHER ME....I JUST GET A LIL UPSET WITH THE REDUNDANCE AND RERUN FACTOR. GET SOMETHING NEW 2 OPPOSE WITH. THERE IS NO FACTUAL SUBSTANCECOMIN FROM THE TAY HATERS....C'MON GUYS...I KNOW U CAN DO BETTER THAN THAT. RNS

May 28, 2016
Wow you disrespectful mfs I really hope people call 911 instead of killa Tay if you're dying
THEY HAVE NOTHIN BETTER 2 DO...IM ONE OF THE ONLY ARTISTS THAT ALLOWS THEM 2 DICCRIDE IN SUCH A FASHION. IM SURE ITS ENTERTAINING TO THEM AND NOTHIN BUT MENTAL EXERCISE 4 ME....I LIKE TO PLAY TRUTH VS. HYPOTHESIS. SAME RESULTS EVERYTIME

May 28, 2016
IMMA COG NOT WHATEVER THEY ARE LOOKING 4 OR WANT 2 MAKE ME OUT 2 BE.....THEY WILL FIND OUT THE HARD WAY SO I HOPE THEY ARE HAVING FUN WASTING DAYS STUDYING ME JUST TO COME UP WITH ALL THE WRONG ANSWERS AND INSULTING A REALIST WHO DOESNT CARE ABOUT ANYTHING FABRICATED. IM JUST BRUSHIN UP ON MY TYPING SKILLS 4 MY ONLINE "CLASSES"

Jun 21, 2016
tay post up some money and not that old ass instragram video u always post on here from hella long counting c-bos money lol

post pictures of ur cars not ur family cars but cars that u own

this thread is about posting concert footage and u have never done a concert u only do shows for crowds of 50 wiggers in buttfuck washington
tay house got fubu couches and blue bandana carpet
yea yea yea u didn't do shit when that crack head was talking hella shit to ur face lol ur a joke the siccness punching bag now go iron c-bos draws before he make u sleep on the wet spot after yall fuck lol
tay sleep at c-bos feet like a dog lol
killa tay got ran outa fresno he's a traveling gypsy don't got no hood can't claim anywhere

VERSACERO

smoking meth with steve
Mar 14, 2004
YUP YUP....IF U SAY SO MR. FISHERMAN....
TOO BAD I ONLY BELIEVE ABOUT 14% OF THE IDIOTIC MUMBO JUMBO U TYPE OR I MIGHT ACTUALLY LET THAT SINK IN. :beard:
Only about 14%? then why do you keep explaining yourself lol you hella mad trying to act like you're cool and calm but I can see right through you cuh like plastic!! Again have you ever headlined a show?? has anyone ever asked killa tay to do a show? you damn lucky cbo drags you around!!!! Ain't no one checking for you!! you only known cause of big bro ha ha